Just coming back from a long summer hiatus here in Michigan (it finally warmed up), I hope I haven't missed too much (but I probably have). I bet Jonas got his HMS SURPRISE finished, I myself have been working on a FRIDAY THE 13TH board game similar to CAMP GRIZZLY, and messing around with my old ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK GAME from TSR. I did however get my mitts on the USS CONSTITUTION and HMS VICTORY ship packs, and I am very pleased with them to be sure. It also seems my frock got a little heavier in the form of 2 medals awarded, and for that I am honored. Speaking of the USS CONSTITUTION, she was on the local news in dry dock. The restoration personnel were pulling the copper planking from her hull, exposing the 200+ year old wood underneath, and talking about her backstory, along with a walk along throughout her decks. VERY NICE. I am glad to see our government taking care of old girl. Well to the pub I'm headin' (the men are thirsty!), but in closing, everyone stay safe and I hope everyone has a great summer with family and friends!