I know a lot of you bought the Fokker Dr.I shirt I made back in the day and thought you might like know about the new apparel I now have access to. I can now have shirts and hoddies made. These new ones are printed on demand, so no need to get a group buy going. You can simply place an order if and when you like. Each shirt/hoodie comes in a range of color choice in addition to the color of the artwork. Sizes range from small to 3XL and you can get the design on either the front or back for most of them.

Here is what some of the designs look like:

Sails of Gory full color

Sails of Glory Retro

Prices depend on what you buy and all come with free shipping in the US and take about a week to get. Due to the tax stuff in the UK and EU I can't sell directly to you guys over there. WE can work around that by having you items shipped to me personally and I can ship them to you individually or as a group. Just PM me and we can work out the details.

You can place an order for one of the shirts or hoodies via the link below. Most designs are available with the design either on the front or back, make sure you select the correct product based on the title and images.

Bailiwick Tees

There are also new Fokker Dr.I and Sopwith Camel shirts for those of that brave the skies as well as the seas!

If there is something you would like but do not see, let me know and I might be able to do one up for you.