Thread: New Sails of Glory Shirts!

Hybrid View

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Default New Sails of Glory Shirts!

I know a lot of you bought the Fokker Dr.I shirt I made back in the day and thought you might like know about the new apparel I now have access to. I can now have shirts and hoddies made. These new ones are printed on demand, so no need to get a group buy going. You can simply place an order if and when you like. Each shirt/hoodie comes in a range of color choice in addition to the color of the artwork. Sizes range from small to 3XL and you can get the design on either the front or back for most of them.

Here is what some of the designs look like:

Sails of Gory full color

Sails of Glory Retro

Prices depend on what you buy and all come with free shipping in the US and take about a week to get. Due to the tax stuff in the UK and EU I can't sell directly to you guys over there. WE can work around that by having you items shipped to me personally and I can ship them to you individually or as a group. Just PM me and we can work out the details.

You can place an order for one of the shirts or hoodies via the link below. Most designs are available with the design either on the front or back, make sure you select the correct product based on the title and images.

Bailiwick Tees

There are also new Fokker Dr.I and Sopwith Camel shirts for those of that brave the skies as well as the seas!

If there is something you would like but do not see, let me know and I might be able to do one up for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    I just didn't want to be seen as the, "Thread Pirate Roberts" and get too far off topic.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks Keith.
    They look splendid.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

Keith, I went to the link and it said that Bailiwick Tees is not selling on Etsy. I wasn't sure what to do next.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

I got same as Dobbs

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Sorry guys, there was an issue with the site that took some time to clear up. It is now back online and I've got some new products to offer.

First up are hoodies since it is cold outside for most of us these days.

Name:  il_794xN.4405057678_ecw6.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  223.4 KB

Name:  il_794xN.4452450373_lh4b.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  177.4 KB

Name:  il_794xN.4405053700_fino.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  211.6 KB

I've also added some small sticker packs. Each one comes with three stickers on it ranging in size from about 1.5" (13mm) to 5" (127mm) long on the "6x6" sticker pack. The smaller packs of course have smaller stickers on them. You can choose between a clear background and boarder or a white one. If anyone has a need for a larger sticker, let me know and I can work that up for you as well.

Name:  il_794xN.4404035592_bpet.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  85.0 KB

Name:  il_794xN.4451429371_dhfi.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  96.1 KB
    I just didn't want to be seen as the, "Thread Pirate Roberts" and get too far off topic.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Nice offering my Lordship. It can get very cold even for an Admiral standing on the Poopdeck on blockade off the French coast in winter. Well rep worthy I should have thought.

Bligh.
    Last edited by Bligh; 12-03-2022 at 13:10.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

International orders will have to be placed directly with me via PM due to how VAT is collected. Use the link below to see what color, size, and design options you want and send me a PM with what you want to order. I'll get you a total and you can pay via Paypal with either an account or your credit card.

Bailiwick Tees

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

That seems to make things a lot easier sir.
    Are you going to do any ship stickers like the aircraft ones?

Rob.

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    That seems to make things a lot easier sir.
    Are you going to do any ship stickers like the aircraft ones?

Rob.
    Unfortunately I don't have any ship artwork like I have of the DR.I and Camel. If I was able to sell enough shirts or hoodies to cover the cost of having artwork done, I would look into it.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for the info Keith.
    Right shipmates, get your hoodies here!

Rob.

Midshipman
    Germany

Log Entries
    Name
    Achim

The t-shirts are really cool, Keith!

I will send you a PM with some detail questions.

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Argo View Post
    The t-shirts are really cool, Keith!

I will send you a PM with some detail questions.
    Replied.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

I have one of the sails t-shirts and very happy with the colouring, fit and comfort.
    I would certainly recommend them

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Duff View Post
    I have one of the sails t-shirts and very happy with the colouring, fit and comfort.
    I would certainly recommend them
    Thanks Chris, I am glad you are happy with it. I've tried my best to get the most comfortable shirts and the highest quality printing that I can. I don't like wearing cheap t-shirts, so I don't want to make them for others to wear! lol