Thread: I'm back

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Default I'm back

Afternoon chaps, ADSL connectivity has been restored now that our move to our hidden countryside base has been completed (not on fibre optic yet, but coming soon I hope) so I shall be on a bit more regularly to see what intresting snippets ahev have popped up. That said our new HQ does seem to be rather overrun with cavalry mounts at the moment, which are taking a lot of my time (but we do have a waterway bounding the HQ's northern perimeter and some waterborne transport being added to the TO&E may be in the offing :)

Looking forward to reaidng back through the posts to learn from Chris how crap the RN really was :D

Great to have you back. The site has definitely missed its number one champion of the British Navy!

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    Looking forward to reaidng back through the posts to learn from Chris how crap the RN really was :D
    Nah -- I've been leaving that to Coog; he makes the point *far* more effectively than ever I could. :)

[shakes out the full suit; hits the water-sprayers; and disappears over the horizon]

2nd Lt
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bob

Good to have you back. I have to get here more often share my time between the two sites.

Nice to see you back here David, we can now get sensible comments on all matters nautical-technical!