Ordinary Seaman
    France

Log Entries
    Name
    Simon

Default Monse Haillon, ready for the review

English version / version française

Hi mates,
    Let me introduce myself. Simon, in the suburbs of Paris, far from the sea.
    Being much more familiar with aviation, I am quite active on the WOG Aerodrome and the french WOG forum Le Cirque Volant, as Monse.
    So my pseudo Monse Haillon on the Anchorage is a trick of word (for french speaking reader) with my pseudo Monse + the word Haillon (rag in English) => monse haillon => moussaillon (young sailor, deck hand or cabin boy in English).
    Not as prestigious as admiral Nelson, but I am here to learn.
    The picture of my avatar is a deck hand in the french comics Les Passagers du Vent.

Really fond of the game system and rules of Sails of Glory.
    No overlapping miniatures is a great improvement compared to Wings of Glory system. The use of the wind leads to very interesting planning sequences.
    I have got this collection for a few years but I have just started playing with my mate Tim Honier, also registered on the Anchorage.

Bonjour à tous,
    Je me présente. Simon, en banlieue parisienne, loin de la mer.
    Etant beaucoup plus familier avec l'aviation, je suis assez actif sur le WOG Aerodrome et le forum WOG Le Cirque Volant, en tant que Monse.
    Mon pseudo Monse Haillon sur l'Anchorage est donc une combinaison de mon pseudo Monse + le mot Haillon (chiffon en anglais) => monse haillon => moussaillon (jeune marin, deck hand ou cabin boy en anglais).
    Pas aussi prestigieux que l'amiral Nelson, mais je suis là pour apprendre.
    La photo de mon avatar est celle d'un matelot dans la bande dessinée Les Passagers du Vent.

J'aime beaucoup le système de jeu et les règles de Sails of Glory.
    L'absence de chevauchement des figurines constitue une grande amélioration par rapport au système de Wings of Glory. L'utilisation du vent donne lieu à des séquences de programmation très intéressantes.
    J'ai cette collection depuis quelques années mais je viens de commencer à jouer avec mon camarade Tim Honier, également inscrit sur l'Anchorage.
    Last edited by Monse Haillon; 01-24-2024 at 08:30.