Thread: Encounter on a Lee Shore (solo AAR attempt)

Threaded View

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Scott

Default Encounter on a Lee Shore (solo AAR attempt)

After having a lot of work the past few week and helping gut and redocorate my daughters flat I finally got some time to myself..

Played this solo, in the sense I played both sides, from the scenario contest supplement. Generally, my brain helps me out here as I forget quite quickly what maneuvers I had planned! I don't know why but the coastline and shoals didn't really come into play at all. First attempt at this (just seen the images are too small will rectify this. I can'r view the images from my own account when logged in? When not logged in they view fine?).

Really enjoyed this. Will try some of the other solo AIs but really looking forward to playing 2 player. A gaming friend has promised a couple of games over the christmas break.

Genereux in place of Droits de l'Homme (DLH).

HMS Leopard in place of HMS Indefatigable , HMS Terpsichore in place of HMS Amazon.

The start position (high wind from west to east). DLH sailing backing sails sailing NNW on a port tack. The English decied to split forces (!?) with Indefatigable trying to draw fire while Amazon gets behind for a raking shot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	56985
    Last edited by LickOfTheCat; 11-29-2021 at 01:53.