Thread: New member seeking info

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Default New member seeking info

Hi Everyone;

I've been following this site for some time in anticipation of the game coming out. I've played WS&IM alot in the past and Signal Close Action more recently and have 20+ 1/1200 SOLs and Frigates. I was inspired by some of the pictures of people's minis and have started to add on the etched brass shrouds and rat lines to mine. I'll post some picture another time.

I haven't seen any recent news about the release date for the game. Does anyone have an update? Please let me know, thanks.

David

p.s. I was disappointed that they went with 1/1000 scale and am planning on using my 1/1200s.

Hi David, welcome to the Anchorage. Like you, I have quite a few 1/1200 ships. I think that we will be able to use 1/1200 ships much in the way some WWII Wings of Glory players use 1/144 instead of the official 1/200 scale. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your ships.

There hasn't been any news on the release date but when there is this it will show up here on the site pretty quick.

Bonjour David.

Welcome on board.

Your nickname remind me of someone from the Axis & Alllies Forum.:D

Welcome David . Very little info coming out on when this will be released. Ares is putting out an increasing range of new products to support their flight series of games but at present we seem to be the poor cousins : (

[QUOTE=p.s. I was disappointed that they went with 1/1000 scale and am planning on using my 1/1200s.[/QUOTE]

Welcome aboard David.

Like you I'm planning to use 1/1200's with their rules (if they ever come out), unless their models are so good looking that I must have them. But with the lack of timely information it seems like the new owners are "samo samo" .
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the information flow will improve in the near future,

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Welcome alongside me hearty. Pull up a barnacle and sit ye down, whilst I crack open a cask of Old Jamaica.
    I am also upset by the decision to go 1/1000 scale too, so we had better have another tot to console ourselves.
    Pass the bumper.
    Rob.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Timothy

Ahoy, welcome to the group!!!

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name