Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default Early Birthday present.

My American Squadron and Algerine ships now have a safe haven thanks to one of my sons presenting me with this KR set of box and foam inserts.
    I have always used Figures In Comfort previously, but after placing an order with them at the end of December and not receiving it I sent two E-Mails and both times got back the automated response that they would get back to me which two months later they have not done. Has anyone else experienced any trouble like this since Eric sold the business?

The KR inserts are custom designed for Sails, wearas the FiC ones are not. Captain Duff having advised on the design of the KR inserts as those of you who already use them may not.
    Rob.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

That looks really useful.
    And happy birthday!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks Vol. It will be this Sunday.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Happy Birthday Rob! 39 again ??

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Not quite Bill. Only 37 again. Not in my Prime (numbers) any more.
    Rob.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Not quite Bill. Only 37 again. Not in my Prime (numbers) any more.
    Rob.
    Name:  Birthday Cake.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  89.4 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks Bill. I needed that.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Nothing to do with my birthday, honest, but today three more reinforcements breezed into the harbour at Chez Bligh.
    One for the US Navy, one for the HEIC, and one on a secret mission yet to be disclosed.

Rob.
    Attached Images Attached Images