Thread: Virtual Tour of USS Constitution Museum Nov. 28th

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Default Virtual Tour of USS Constitution Museum Nov. 28th

Please see the announcement below for the details on a free virtual tour of the USS Constitution Museum:

New Virtual Tour: Anatomy of Victory

A national icon for more than 200 years, USS Constitution is a successful ship by any standard of definition. Was it all luck? Not quite. Explore the design structure, teamwork, and people involved in the Ship's success in a FREE virtual tour of the USS Constitution Museum on Saturday, November 28 at 9:00 AM ET. This tour will premiere on both the Museum's Facebook and YouTube pages followed by a live question & answer session on Facebook live. The program is appropriate and open for viewers of all ages.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for the Heads up Bill.
    I'm sure a lot of shipmates will love this opportunity to view the ship in detail.
    Unfortunately I do neither Face book nor YouTube, so will have to rely on your descriptions here after the event.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Thank you for telling us about this virtual tour, Bill. Do you know what we should search for on Youtube or Facebook, please? Will 'Anatomy of Victory' suffice or 'USS Constitution Museum'?

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Hi David,
    Here are some links to try:

USS Constitution Museum YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiX...lhTNGXkv1AjMfw

USS Constitution Museum Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/USSConstitutionMuseum/

Enjoy !

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

You tube actually works for me Bill thanks. There is an awful lot to see apart from that you have already posted !
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    You tube actually works for me Bill thanks. There is an awful lot to see apart from that you have already posted !
    Rob.
    This news makes me happy! There is so much there to enjoy. BTW -- the virtual tour on the 28th is of the museum itself -- it is a building adjacent to where Old Ironsides is docked. They have done virtual tours of the ship itself at other times and there is probably several items on the YouTube channel that will give you a good view of the ship.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Thank you for those links, Bill.