Thread: Strange B-Movement Deck

Default Strange B-Movement Deck

When I did the maiden voyage with my Spanish 3rd rate Francisco de Asis / San Juan Nepomuceno SGN112A https://www.sailsofglory.org/showthr...ies-are-coming , I made a funny discovery.

The movement deck was still sealed. It contains 30 instead of 29 cards.

I had twice the maneuvers 1 - 15, no sharp left curves and no broken mast or red maneuvers.

Couldn't believe it, but my gaming buddy Chris was my "eye witness".

Did this happen to anyone before?

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

That is strange... and reminds me I've never done a full audit of every card, every deck. I probably should.
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

I haven't experienced this so far, but I still have quit a few packs to break open

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Just checked my Francisco de Asis / San Juan Nepomuceno and both copies of the ship that I have are O.K. Sven.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

I stay in contact with Ares Games.

Let's see if I get the missing cards.

Unfortunately I have no bill anymore, because I bought this ship pack weeks/months before.

...on the other hand, I've got a lot of other B-Decks to use instead.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

There could be someone somewhere with a double set of your missing cards, Sven.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

If you get no joy from Ares. let me know Sven.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

...but it has to be a Spanish B-Deck. Can't sail the Francisco de Asis with a Royal Navy B-Deck, with improved speed and maneuverability, Sir.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I can reproduce you the exact cards you require my dear Comte. But wait!......... they may in fact be a French B deck for a French Admiral.
    Bligh.

I'll report.

Leonardo from Ares Games is working.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Great Sven.
    If anything goes bottoms up I will be glad to help out.
    Rob.

Ares Games replacement cards arrived today.