Thread: WOG DOWN?

Midshipman
    Australia

Log Entries
    Name
    Gary

Thumbs up WOG DOWN?

When I try to get that website up I get an error message saying my date and time is wrong. Same thing on my phone. Methinks they have a problem.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Certainly do Gary.
    I'm an Administrator on the site and I can't get on either. I use Firefox what do you use?
    I have relayed this message to Keith.

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.wingsofwar.org. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    Australia

Log Entries
    Name
    Gary

Hi Rob, thanks for that. I usually use Opera on my Laptop or just Samsung internet on my phone or tablet.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for the quick response Gary.
    That means it is more than just Firefox being over cautious then.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Wings should be back up now Gary.
    Rob.