Thread: Hello from Quebec

Landsman
    Canada

Log Entries
    Name
    Eliehoenai

Default Hello from Quebec

Hello Folks,

Recently discovered Sails of Glory and jumped in head first, now i am obsessed.
    Decided to go on the search for others who enjoy this game as well and came across this forum, hope to engage in fine discussions with you all.
    A little bit of me: I live in Quebec, close to Montreal, if there's any Mtl folks that want to meet to play after lock-down.
    I collect old maps and documents from the Age of Sail and Golden age of Piracy.
    And i am a stickler for rule following when playing a tabletop, unless the house rule will make it further enjoyable for everyone playing.
    That is it from me, for now.

- E

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi again Eliehoenai.
    I just answered your PM.
    I can now give you a formal welcome to the Anchorage on behalf of the other sailors here.
    I'm sure that a few more shipmates will be along to greet you personally over the next few days, as their ships dock.
    Until then if I can be of any help let me know.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Welcome to the Anchorage, Eliehoenai, from here 'across the Pond' in the United Kingdom. If you look in the Canadian Fleet sub-forum, you will find that there are some other players in Quebec.

Bonjour Elie.

Welcome on board.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Welcome to the Anchorage!

Able Seaman
    France

Log Entries
    Name
    Roméo

Salutations d'un lointain cousin français à notre nouveau compagnon canadien !

Greetings and welcome to the paradise of ships
    "Les passions sont les vents qui enflent les voiles du navire ; elles le submergent quelquefois, mais sans elles il ne pourrait voguer."
    "Passions are the winds that fill the sails of a ship ; they sometimes overwhelm her, but she could not sail without them."- Voltaire