Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default Extreme measures.

My British Fleet in dock complying with Government instructions.

Bligh
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Both you and Eileen take care so that you do not have to fly the plague flag from the mainmast. :)

We are already in a 'Shelter in place' mode, and I wish all our shipmates a safe passage!

My intention is to Hobby binge and take walks with my wife.

Keep calm and be aware!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    Both you and Eileen take care so that you do not have to fly the plague flag from the mainmast. :)
    I am hoping that the Quarantine flag flying in my games room will be enough to repell any boarders Dave.

When we have to take on supplies each week is the only danger point.

Be safe yourself sir.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Best wishes to you and your family in return Erin.
    My intention is to hobby, binge , and take walks with my good lady

Rob.

Hope the measures work.

At the moment people obey the orders, but it gets warmer and warmer day by day...

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Good afternoon my dear Comte.
    Our Government is gradually employing increasingly stricter measures, and we are now instructed to only shop once a week for food or medical supplies. For we older generation this is for the next nine weeks.
    Rob.