Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's on your workbench for February?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thank you for your kind remarks and the Rep my dear Comte.

Bligh.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I also need to thank you Gary for your Rep this morning.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I now owe another Gary (Baxter) thanks for Rep and a nice comment.
    Rob.

Midshipman
    Spain

Log Entries
    Name
    Ferrante

Rob very nice light invention.

This months i has been very quiet. I hope i can do more things now.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thank you Ferrante.
    I am gradually trying to get a burning ship model for each of the sizes of Ares ships.
    So far I have done First Rate. 74, and Frigate. Next up I hope will be a 50.
    I look forward to hearing about your upcoming exploits.
    Sail safe through these turbulent times.
    Rob.

Dang! I'm going to have to hit the teenybopper costume jewelry shops when this pandemic is over to look for some of these light up earings! Do they flash as well?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I tried a flashing type for my Orient model, but the flash is too fast to look realistic. It is also very difficult to catch it on for photographing Vol. You can get the earrings on Amazon very reasonably priced for a pair, and cheaper than the components cost at Maplins, becaose I tried those first.
    Do make sure that you buy the orange ones. Red is too red and not as bright either.

Rob.

Right, orange it is! Thanks for the tip Rob. Hmmm, wonder what the comment will be when my wife sees I'm buying cheap little earings on our Amazon prime account?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Probably " Well hello sailor."

Rob.

LOL