Whilst at Doncaster, I unveiled to the shipmates there present an idea which had been fermenting in my mind for a year or so. When we began the Over the Trenches Campaign, I introduced an award for any British pilot in the Bulldog squadron who completed a tour of Duty. ie produced a quality AAR for every scenario in that year or longer if the campaign were extended. The award consisted of a silver Bulldog brooch presented by myself at a suitable time such as Doncaster or failing that at a wargames show. When I took over running the Sails Campaign from Neil I thought that it would be a good idea to introduce a similar award for this endeavor. Unfortunately for a variety of reasons nobody managed to attain this achievement, and the Forum gradually dwindled until this year, with my being the only active member writing or it seems playing the scenarios. If and when I get a modicum of interest I will re introduce the threads. Nevertheless, just as with the Bulldog awards which have now escalated into presentation for any outstanding service to the UK wing, I decided to do the same here on the Anchorage. Consequently, I have decided to make an award of the Anchor available to you shipmates.
The award is in two main levels. The silver Anchor, for general service over and above the ordinary expectations of myself, and the Golden Anchor award for services over an extended period of time.
The first of these awards were made by me at Doncaster this year, and in the next couple of days I will be announcing these on the Promotions and Medals sticky. Watch out for them shipmates. They are a Physical reward for special service by your shipmates. I will also be extending this to members across the world as I see fit.

Rob.