Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default The other Partizan.

Well another one under the belt. it was strange running the show without some of the stalwarts like Chris and Simon this year.
    Nevertheless, ably abetted by Reg and the good Captain Kiwi, who ran two games for me whilst I was talking to punters, the show went off very well. We got more players than usual, and at a guess more questioning interested parties than I recall, although as Chris usually manages this side of things only he could tell for sure.
    One thing that was obvious from players and bystanders alike was the cry " where can we get the starter sets. Maybe Ares should reflect upon the fact that no one will buy the ships unless they can play the game!
    I will post a few photos tomorrow as soon as I have processed them.
    i must also thank the Inimitable Tim *Flying Helmut* and "Joshame Gibbs" our own Chris Lambert who ran the Wings table between them all day.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 08-18-2019 at 13:18.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.