https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPbOGEUvZA

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Very amusing Bill, and I guess that with being so much older than the chaps in the video I have had more time to remember things about my sons over the years, and the fact that I knew all of there teachers on a professional level.
    However, it being fathers day would it not be appropriate to see how much your children actually knew about you!
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Very amusing Bill, and I guess that with being so much older than the chaps in the video I have had more time to remember things about my sons over the years, and the fact that I knew all of there teachers on a professional level.
    However, it being fathers day would it not be appropriate to see how much your children actually knew about you!
    Rob.
    Rob,
    I have four kids, 2 boys and 2 girls (all alleged adults now). I daresay I would win any knowledge challenge about me versus a knowledge challenge about them for the three oldest, but my youngest (who is bound for grad school in the U.K. in the fall) would give me a run for my money. She usually takes me up to the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome on Father's Day for the WW I dogfight show (albums posted on Wings site of photos), but alas today the weather is bad and they will not be flying. So we will watch the women's world cup together, and celebrate Father's Day at home this year.
    Enjoy the day!
    Bill

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Sounds about par for the course Bill. My youngest lad is the knowledgeable sponge of the pair.
    Unfortunately my Father's day is postponed till the morrow. From the point where the plaster was dry yesterday we had two days to get three coats of paint on all the walls and ceiling before the Kitchen fitter arrives tomorrow. This afternoon will now be free as we finished coat two just now. This evening the top coat goes on, but at least most of the walls are either tiled or covered in units.

Have a good one yourself.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.