Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New range of buildings. ModelJShip.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Impressive Julián.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Hello all,

I share the latest building at my website. It is a generic bulwark. The scale is similar than my spanish buildings. Its measures are approx. 9 x 9 cm and the highter point 2 cm. I hope you like it

Name:  20190615_165931.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  147.0 KB

Name:  20190615_165940.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  148.2 KB

Name:  20190615_170003.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  133.2 KB

Name:  20190615_170008.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  136.1 KB

Name:  20190615_170015.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  133.1 KB

Name:  20190615_170021.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  130.1 KB

Name:  20190615_170029.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  122.4 KB

Name:  20190615_170045.jpg
Views: 1370
Size:  145.9 KB

Name:  20190615_170054.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  156.0 KB

Name:  20190615_170246.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  152.2 KB

Name:  20190615_170257.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  166.5 KB

Name:  20190615_170437.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  125.0 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

That is another amazing product Julián,and ideal for defending your new town. What it could do with now are some free standing Ravolins to guard the entrances of all your Fortresses. That and some lengths of wall sections would mean we could personalize our Forts and surround the town with defences.

Name:  300px-Star-Spangled_Banner,_Fort_McHenry_National_Monument,_Baltimore,_Maryland_(14311492319).jpg
Views: 3123
Size:  14.0 KB

Name:  1416486768.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  24.0 KB

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    That is another amazing product Julián,and ideal for defending your new town. What it could do with now are some free standing Ravolins to guard the entrances of all your Fortresses. That and some lengths of wall sections would mean we could personalize our Forts and surround the town with defences.

Name:  300px-Star-Spangled_Banner,_Fort_McHenry_National_Monument,_Baltimore,_Maryland_(14311492319).jpg
Views: 3123
Size:  14.0 KB

Name:  1416486768.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  24.0 KB

Rob.
    I'm working in it

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

You are beginning to become the "Clipper" of the Anchorage Julián.

Rob.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jason

Beautiful! I've been looking for more fortification options like this. I'm eager to see how you incorporate it into your harbor pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb View Post
    Beautiful! I've been looking for more fortification options like this. I'm eager to see how you incorporate it into your harbor pieces.
    Hello Jason, I'm glad you like it. Keep in mind that this fort is exclusively for the land area therefore I will put it in the inner part of the city instead of the coastal part.

Thank you for the rep!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb View Post
    I am sure that we are not the only ones keen to avail ourselves of some parts for fortifications Jason.
    Rob.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Hmm... I might need to place another order to Spain soon...

Beautiful. I'll be putting in an order shortly!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I have one in my basket.
    Just hoping for the City walls and Ravelins to make the order up to make it worth the shipping.
    Rob.

Landsman
    Netherlands

Log Entries
    Name
    Lex

hi, I am new to the forum but not to the game. After reading a couple of posts aoout terrain and your post especially I have decided to make a couple of terrainpieces. Therefore I am interrested in the Starfort. It would be great when you get me one. Thanks.
    regards, Lex

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

It may be worth your taking a look here Lex.
    If you press the read more option you will get all the pictures and notes on how these pieces were made by several of us.

https://sailsofglory.org/content.php?6-kit-building

Rob.

Midshipman
    Spain

Log Entries
    Name
    Ferrante

Really nice models, excelent work
    I like the fortress
    Nice painting

Landsman
    Netherlands

Log Entries
    Name
    Lex

thanks for the link Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

My pleasure Lex. If you want any tips on modding just let me know.
    Rob.

Landsman
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

I cant see these buildings on the website?
    http://modeljship.com/en/26-terrain-and-scenics-11200
    All I can see are 1/700 terrain?
    Can you help me?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Ijust checked back to all the links I had on Julien's site for all the model forts and houses churches etc I bought and all links come back with this product is no longer available, so I guess you will have to PM Redcoat direct Keith.
    Rob.