Thread: Ship List for SOG

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Default Ship List for SOG

Hi as a new comer I'm still finding my way around and I've been searching in the files section for a list of all the ships released, name and category, i.e. Frigate, 1st Rate etc but I can't seem to find anything.
    Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction.
    Thanks for any help you can give.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Here you go John.

This list does not include the later releases of Spanish and Merchant ships.

https://www.sailsofglory.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=77

Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 03-07-2019 at 02:38.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Rob thanks for this, it covers all the ships but I was thinking more of something like this. Hum I don't seem to be able to attach a photo! I would like to be able to put together a list of potential purchases based on ship class, so that I can buy a balanced force for the French and British.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  49.4 KB

OK this might have worked. So this is the sort of information I'm after. If there is nothing on the site I shall carry on with my file, if anyone is interested I could try and upload it to the files section but I suspect it would only be of interest to a complete novice.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot, the Rum is on me.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thank-ee kindly shipmate.
    Bligh.