Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default Kickstarter ships for sale.

This post was made on Clinton's Blog page. I include it here because he may get a better viewing public.

Rob.
    Hello ladies and gents,

I came into the game late and am looking for the Kickstarter ships. Does anyone have some for sale? Thanks

Excessium
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jon

Hello Rob,

Do you know if Excessium is still interested, in the Kickstarter ships?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Last contact with him was the 22nd of May 2020 Jon so I'm not at all confident that he is still interested.
    What do you have on offer. Send me a PM with the details and I will see if I can do anything for you myself.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

+ Reply to Thread