Tabletop Simulator has been mentioned a few times. More recently by Kendo353 a few months ago. Him and I talked a little bit and he gave me his blessing to use the digital models he had built. I did the scripting automation to make the game actually playable in Tabletop Simulator. Right now it is mostly the Starter Kit and derivatives (That's all I have). But sure is nice being able to play with people, since we all know how difficult it is to get people to play in real life.

You can find my scripted mod here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1606109976.
In the mod description you will also find the link to Kendo's mod that has a much larger collection of ships (still working on accuracy).

Would love to hear yall's feedback and questions. Hopefully pull some more people into the hobby.

Clean Table, supports up to 4 players

Ship spawner. Currently supports:

British: HMS Defence, HMS Vanguard, HMS Cleopatra, HMS Iphigenia, HMS Meleager, HMS Terpsichore, HMS Orpheus, HMS Adamant, HMS Unite
French: Aquilon, Courageuse, Unite, Concorde, Hermione, Genereux

Spawns all components needed and lays out maneuver deck in a hidden zone (other players cannot see which are removed)

Click "Play" on a card, it is placed in front/behind ship. Click wind direction and ship magically moves!

Arcs for ships are included, so no fiddling with rulers.