Thread: Any sign?

Midshipman
    England

Log Entries
    Name
    Steve

Default Any sign?

Of the release of the Sails ocean mats?
    For the last six months the date has been steadily put back, but now it has arrived and gone with no sign that I can see of their availability.
    Are they out now?
    Does anyone have a clue where to buy one?
    Cheers!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

My question is why would you want to buy one when much more realistic mats are available at half the price Steve.
    Most of us use one form or another of our own sourced mat, and you can see the results in many of the AARs posted here. Have a look at the German Squadrons latest posts and you will see an example there too.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

According to the Ares Games Upcoming and Available page, the rubber mats are now available again, if you really want one, Steve. http://www.aresgames.eu/upcoming-products

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

So are the ship mats Dave but I have not seen any sign of them excepting the few that Keith has in stock.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.