Thread: Harbour 1/1200 (The Miniatures Page)

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Default Harbour 1/1200 (The Miniatures Page)

Someone posted a series of photos of their recently completed harbor on The Miniatures Page. Besides the excellent modeling of the original poster you'll see some of Julian's stunning ships as well. Inspiring work from both builders.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=480945
    "It's not the towering sails, but the unseen wind that moves a ship."
    –English Proverb

Thanks for posting! The truth that Aquarius has done a truly beautiful harbor, full of details, especially the church with tombstones in the garden. Regarding my boats, he contacted me because he did not have enough time to do the full job, so he decided to outsource the work.
    It has been nice to work with him. Very correct in the deal. And I am waiting to finish a few more smaller boats for his port.

Regards,
    Julián

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A superb looking Naval dockyard, suitable to be graced by Julián's superb ships.
    Although he did not know it Julián also had his Fortifications much admired by the public at Partizan on Sunday.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Thank you Rob! Enjoy them

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

I can attest to that. The fort built into the terrain is a real eyecatcher. Whenever someone asked to take a picture the first day on LinCon they always took of that and then of my little harbour.