Thread: Naval Wargames Weekend 2018

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Default Naval Wargames Weekend 2018

This is a provisional notice regarding the Naval Wargames Weekend for 2018. Due to a significant increase in the cost of the venue this years event will not be held in Gosport. Instead it is planned to hold the Naval Wargames Weekend at the fleet Air Arm Museum, Yeovilton on the weekend of 30th June / 1st July. Note this is to be confirmed, but its looking pretty certain this will be the arrangement.

I'm planning to run "Wings and Waves of Glory" with my sea planes, coastal motor boats, motor launches, submarines and airships on one day, something different on the second (maybe WW2 coastal).

If anyone would like to run a game on either or both days please PM me. Otherwise pencil in the date, turn up at Yeovilton and have a blast

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks Dave.
    When it is firmed up will you add it to the calendar for me.
    Much obliged.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Now confirmed for that weekend. If anyone would like to run a "sails" game (or anything else) please let me know :)

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

A last reminder, its the Naval Wargames Weekend at the Fleet Air Arm museum tomorrow. Hope to see some of the local membership there :)

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for the update Dave.
    I look forward to your pictures of the event.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.