Thread: Bovington and Attack Devizes 2018 Dates?

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Default Bovington and Attack Devizes 2018 Dates?

Hello all (and Happy New Year),
    For planning purposes I have two quick questions regarding the Bovington and Attack Devizes wargames shows that I hope can be answered at this early date.
    1) the dates for these as far as I can discover from over here are: Bovington July 14-15, and Attack July 21-22....are these correct?
    2) will there be Sails of Glory and Wings of Glory events at both of these shows?
    Thanks,
    Bill

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Hi Bill,
    As far as I am aware the dates posted are correct.
    Tables for these two shows have not yet been booked I intend to start that process next week or the week after.
    For Devizes we normally get a table so am pretty confident we will have a table for WoG WW1 both days, the show venue would not be able to put both games on.
    Bovington, if I can get space we could put on both games, WGF and SoG if we can get the personell to run.
    For Wings this is not an issue but for sails I doubt I can get ther both days due to accomodation so SoG would most likely be only on the Sunday.
    I hope that assists and even more so if you query means we may have the pleasure of your company.
    Keep a watch on the UK sub forum as the info will be put on there once I have the information.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Chris,
    Thank you so much for the quick response. While I am in the early planning stages, and the stars must align for me to pull this off, I would very much like to make the trip over for both shows. About 30 years ago I spent many a happy day in Devizes and have always wanted to return. Fingers crossed it all falls into place!
    best,
    Bill

Chris, what’s the latest with Bovington? Have we got tables yet?

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Good afternoon Steve,
    Requests have gone in for both venues and am waiting a reply, i have asked for two tables at Bovington and One table for Devizes which will be WW1 Wings, this is due to experience of space and I dont think we would get two tables.