Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default Polo shirt orders 2018.

In a week or so I will be sending in my orders for Club shirts as per usual.
    As I only have one firm order thus far please fill in the order form and PM me with it if you are interested.

SAILS POLO SHIRTS ORDER FORM.

USER NAME-
    ACTUAL NAME-
    ADDRESS-
    E-MAIL ADDRESS-
    NUMBER OF SHIRTS REQUIRED-
    USER NAME ON SHIRT- YES or NO (Delete as applicable}
    SIZE OF SHIRT- S M L XL XXL XXXL (Delete those not required)

Approx PRICE OF SHIRTS- DARK BLUE POLO SHIRT WITH SAILS LOGO £13.50. personal LOGO £ 4.00 extra. P&P £3.00
    Please fill in these details and send me a PM. Do not post personal information up on site. I will then PM you with payment details when the shirt arrives.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chuck

Is there a photo of the shirt?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Sorry to put you on a duff horse Chuck, but these shirts are only for the UK Navy.
    They have British Fleet around the Badge.
    Plus I only give them out at events as the hassle of posting them was getting too much for me even just in England.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chuck

No worries at all!

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Good thing I *didn't* send that PM then... :p
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

In the past the odd person from abroad has asked for a Wings shirt with the UK Logo but of course Keith has done the Official ones.
    Of recent years some shirts have been collected at Doncaster by American visitors and distributed on return to the States, but this has never been done with Sails Polos. That is why I put the message in the UK forum. If you can think of a way of getting them over the Pond and really want one with the UK logo on it? I am quite happy to produce them for you only you must be quick as I will be sending the order in during the second week of March.
    Rob.

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Not gonna make it this year, my friend; logistics alone sees to that. If my German friend were going to be in the hood while visiting rels on your island I'd ask her about taking custody at a handoff, but she's got a full plate right now...
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We'll bear it in mind for next year then DB.
    i just had a thought that some of our chaps often come over for Origins. That may provide a conduit for you.
    Rob.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Hi Rob, I may need another shirt, will speak to you Friday if that ok

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Just a reminder that I will be sending in the Polo shirt orders at the end of the week, so please get your order in if you have not done so.
    Rob.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chuck

Good think I DIDNT want one!

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chuck

I was kidding! Just wanted to make sure the joke came across!!!!

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Andy

Hi Rob

Is the one order you have mine or do I have to order

Capt. Kiwi

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Send me an order on the form please Andy.
    That way I can just copy and paste to the supplier.
    Rob.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Sent a pm Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks Chris.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

LAST CALL FOR SHIRTS FOR THIS YEAR TODAY.

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Andy

Cheers Cappy see you Tuesday
    Last edited by Bligh; 03-19-2018 at 14:01.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Got the info thanks Andy.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

You will be delighted to know that I have finally managed to get the Polo shirt orders off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Polo Shirt picture..jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	37891

Rob.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

They look really nice....I wish a similar product was available to site members on this side of the pond (I have an official aerodrome tee shirt, but after all, it is a tee shirt....)

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We started off with a trial tee shirt, but decided it was just a bit too laid back for the impression that we wished to convey to the Organizers at shows.
    The Polos are just that bit smarter, and keeping to the light blue for Wings and mid blue for Sails helps us to give a corporate image when we put on games.
    If someone could organize shipping to the States for next year, I would be happy to discuss with Darren Jones if he could do the Logo sans UK wing wording. However, we would need Keith's blessing as I will not step on his toes if he intends to redo his shirts at any time.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Shirts just arrived a few minutes ago.
    Back on Monday night.
    Will sort out payment then.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Chaps.
    Just had the bill for the shirts.
    Inclusive of postage to my address they work out at £20 a pop.
    You can send the money to my Pay pal account.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We have just been discussing caps like the one below on Wings site.
    Would any of you be interested in something similar for Sails with say the Anchorage Logo underneath the title?
    Rob.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

A yes from me Rob, for wings and sails

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Is this a UK only offer ? If not, please count me in. If it is UK only, how do I get some family to adopt me......

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

At the moment it is only a feeler Bill. If we get enough interest we will look into the logistics of shipping to the States if Keith says O.K. However, someone else will have to take this on board as I am too busy. That is one reason why I curtailed sending shirts overseas.
    Rob.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    At the moment it is only a feeler Bill. If we get enough interest we will look into the logistics of shipping to the States if Keith says O.K. However, someone else will have to take this on board as I am too busy. That is one reason why I curtailed sending shirts overseas.
    Rob.
    Awww...and I was hoping some British family would offer to adopt me.....

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wentworth View Post
    Awww...and I was hoping some British family would offer to adopt me.....
    Uhhh....I was just kidding guys....but I have to say the resounding silence really hurts.....

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Sorry Bill, but there was the England game on today .
    Any way I am looking for a cabin boy to sweep up the ward room if you interested.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Hey I watched the England game as well -- thought the England tradition of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory was going to continue....brilliant finger tip save by England keeper on PK ...but on the question at hand....I am wounded !

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

By my word sir, you bleed easily!

Send Midshipman Wentworth down to the surgeon in the Orlop Captain Duff.
    Bligh.