Thread: Buy your stuff

Landsman
    Germany

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Default Buy your stuff

Ahoi
    I discovered this game two month ago and i am fascinated of it, maybe because i sailing a lot.
    I am looking for ships and other game stuff but is it hard to get in my country. So if you want to sell something or you want to make more space in your room, contact me. I am sure we will find an arrangment.
    Good wind and fair seas.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Firstly welcome to the Anchorage John. Are you only interested in buying from local members in Germany?
    If you are willing to pay the price of postage from abroad, you can buy direct from the Anchorage store here.

http://www.aerodromeaccessories.com/

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    Germany

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Thanks for the link. I am willing to buy stuff from everywhere but it is not easy to find all the stuff. For example the additional ship mats is everywhere out of stocks.
    And i would take also stuff from members, who are not playing anymore. Befor they throw the ships away, i would take it.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I am in the same state with the Mats John. I have given every ship its own dedicated set of chits so need mats for each ship. The new issue of ships ran me out of mats, and I am now 12 short. We must hope that Ares do a reprint soon. That would be no big deal for them. Meantime a lot of us are photocopying and doing our own mats.
    I would also suggest that you raise this issue and your need on the Wardroom so that shipmates who do not scan the ads for sale and wanted are aware of your needs.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

+ Reply to Thread