Thread: Pirati al Mjolnir Games Roma

Default Pirati al Mjolnir Games Roma

Venerdì 22 dicembre, dalle ore 21 in poi, torna Sails of Glory al Mjolnir Games Roma. Sbrigliando la fantasia, salperemo dalla filibusta per uno scenario piratesco.
    Appuntamento a via Antonio Toscani 64-68 (Monteverde). La serata prevede un'iscrizoone di 2€ scalabili dagli acquisti.
    Il Mjolnir Games Roma offre un buon assortimento di scatole e pezzi sia per Sails of Glory che per Wings of Glory.
    Last edited by Angiolillo; 12-17-2017 at 01:39.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Andrea.

Simon sarà contento di vedere un gioco pirata nella casa di Sails, Roma.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

I had a great time playing at Doncaster with him! I was also curious since I was testing some pirate scenarios myself. He has a more fantasy approach than ours - his scenario has been really fun and surprising! But we toyed wioth the idea of a Kraaken ourselves... ;)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doncaster 30.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	34301

Name:	Doncaster23.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	34302

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I await the pictures from your venture with interest Andrea.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Mine will be far less spectacular than the ones from Doncaster. Here a picture from this Spring: rules have been changed and game statistics too, but ships are just the usual Napoleonic ones with a little flag on them.

Name:	IMG_4181.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	34303

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Maybe we should get Simon to post a few of his ships!
    There is nothing wrong with your ideas of just re flagging.
    Gives even those with no desire to indulge in repainting to have a go.
    Rob.