Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Thank you all.

I try to make them a little bit more interesting by giving them a little story, as our great Admiral does.

I wear it with pride.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Well they say things come in bunches Jonas, and I am pleased to say that you have also won the Photos 1000 Gold medal as well.
    Bligh.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Thank you!

There were a lot of pictures in the AARs, so...

Medal rain!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Wait until the Royal Hajj releases the four and five year medals dear Comte.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Many congratulations, Jonas, upon receiving your Gold medals for Campaign A.A.R.'s and 1000 photographs! You have certainly earned them.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Thank you very much.

And I'll just get the four year version in the beginning of next year.
    I didn't find this forum until long after the Kickstarter. (And my Kickstarter level was too low to earn any medals... )

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I am the same Jonas.
    I never did the KS.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Congratulations on Reg, aka Dr Maturin in securing his Doncaster Participation medal this year.
    Bligh.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Congratulations!

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Congratulations, Reg, on the award of your Doncaster Participation medal!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

It gives me the greatest of pleasure to announce the award of Fox's first medal. He now holds the 50 Rep medal.

Congratulations Fox.
    Bligh.

Well done, Fox.

...and to congratulations to Reg.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Congratulations, Fox, upon receiving your first medal! The 50 Reputation Points medal is not an easy one to start with.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Congratulations Fox. Well deserved for the beautiful models.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On this day was awarded to Captain Duff the medal for attaining 250 Rep points.
    Well done Chris.
    Bligh.

Well deserved, Chris.

Ordinary Seaman
    France

Log Entries
    Name
    Fox

Thank you all and congratulations for Chris

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Congratulations Chris! Well deserved!

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Thanks chaps, much appreciated and I reciprocate the congrats to Fox

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Many Congratulations, Chris! 250 Reputation Points is a real achievement and well merited.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

It gives me great pleasure to award Dave, (Naharaht) the yearly top poster medal for 2018.

Bligh.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Well done David, enjoy reading your inputs

Well done, Dave.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Dave,
    Congrats ! Always interested in reading what you have to say.
    Bill

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Steve

Congrats to all recipients......it's always a real pleasure to come to these forums

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Richard

Congrats, Dave! You are one of the many members that make this site a wonderful place to visit.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Thank you all for your kind remarks.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today I am pleased to be able to present Wentworth with the medal for having achieved five AAR's in the Campaign for 2018.

Rob.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Congratulations, Bill, on receiving the medal for five A.A.R.'s in the 2018 Campaign.
    Last edited by Naharaht; 01-15-2019 at 11:45.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    congratulations, Bill, on receiving the medal for five A.A.R.'s in the 2018 Campaign.
    Thanks ! Really had fun playing the games -- I hope there is a 2019 edition of the Solo Campaign.
    B.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

There will be when I can catch up Bill.
    Captain Kiwi came over today, and instead of our usual monthly game we started jotting down a few ideas for this year.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Congratulations to Marco (MrMo) on attaining his medal for submitting an article to the "How to" thread.

Bligh.

Well done!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another medal awarded for an active crew member. The award for Top Yearly Thread Starter goes to Bill (Wentworth).

Bligh.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Congratulations Marco on your medal for contributing a 'How to...' article.

Congratulations too to you Bill on your award as Top Yearly Thread Starter.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Another medal awarded for an active crew member. The award for Top Yearly Thread Starter goes to Bill (Wentworth).

Bligh.
    The bar is open ! The drinks are on me ! I'm very much surprised and grateful for this.
    B.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks Bill.
    Make mine a G&t.
    Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The four and five year medals are now available, so I am about to start issuing them to those with sufficient posts completed.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Five year medal to Eric (7eat51)

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Five year medal to Jim (Nightmoss)

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Five year medal to Ed (Gunner)

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Five year medal to Diamondback

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Four year medal to Bobby (Coog)

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Four year medal to David Manley.

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Four year medal to Jonas (TexaS)

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Four year medal to Sven (Comte de Brueys)

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Four year medal to Chris (csadn.)

Bligh

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On behalf of the Admiralty.It gives me great pleasure to award the Five year medal to Dave (Naharaht.)

Bligh

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Many Congratulations to you Eric, Jim, Ed, Diamondback, Bobby, David Manley, Jonas, Sven and Chris upon your respective awards of the five or four year service medals!

Thank you all for everything you have done for us here.