Thread: Medals and promotions Board.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The top monthly thread starter for August is Howard, skeenaH who now has the Bronze medal.

Congratulations Howard.

Bligh.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

And our top monthly poster for August is Peter, Two sheets, who also is awarded his Bronze Medal.

Congratulations Peter.

Bligh.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Medals for Doncaster 23 are as follows.
    A participant medal is awarded to John, Joshamee Gibbs.

Congeatulations John.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The silver medal is awarded to Andy, Captain Pugwash.

Congratulations Andy.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The Gold medal is awarded to Neil, Union Jack.

Congratulations Neil.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Gold is also awarded to Ruth, Calypso.

Congratulations Ruth.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Gold is also awarded to Guus,Aardvark1430.

Congratulations Guus.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The final Gold is also awarded to Lex, Opdam .

Congratulations Lex.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This month we have a dead heat for top monthly poster. The first recipient, who now achieves his Bronze award is Mike, MWBell.

Congratulations Mike.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The second recipient is Daniel, Alpenjon, who is awarded his first monthly top poster medal.

Congratulations Daniel.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Daniel is also awarded the monthly top thread starter medal.

Congratulations on your double for this month Daniel.

Bligh.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

A hearty cheer for this month's medal recipients! Well done, gentlemen!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The top monthly thread starter award for October is a Gold medal which is presented to Lt. William Bush.

Congratulations William.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The top monthly poster award for October is presented to Lankin.

Congratulations to you.

Bligh.

Midshipman
    Germany

Log Entries
    Name
    Lt. William Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    The top monthly thread starter award for October is a Gold medal which is presented to Lt. William Bush.

Congratulations William.

Bligh.

I am deeply honoured.

Tomorrow, I am setting off for a four-day land-battle (tournament for another war-game). When I am back, I am planning to get the local fleet together for some action.

To the king!
    Lt. Bush
    "Jeder Krieg, auch der siegreiche, ist ein Unglück für das eigene Volk, denn kein Landerwerb, keine Milliarden können Menschenleben ersetzen und die Trauer der Familien aufwiegen."
    Helmuth von Moltke d. Ä.

Ordinary Seaman
    Germany

Log Entries
    Name
    lankin

Thank you for the great honour

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Very pleased to be able to award it Lankin. I hope that in time it will prove to be the first of several more.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our top poster for November is a new shipmate,Simon aka bigfatfred.
    Congratulations Simon.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Simon also takes the award for being the top thread starter for November.

Again, my congratulations to you Simon.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We now come to the yearly awards.
    This year our top poster medal is awarded to Dobbs, who now joins a select body who have received the quartet of top monthly poster Gold, top monthly thread starter Gold, plus top yearly thread starter and this current award.

Congratulations Dobbs.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The award for the yearly top thread starter is presented to non less than Lt. William Bush.

Congratulations William.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our top poster for December was Simon, aka Monse Haillon.

Congratulations Simon.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our top thread starter for December was Howard aka SkeenaH. He is now a silver medalist.

Congratulations Howard.

Bligh.
    Last edited by Bligh; 01-06-2024 at 02:49.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Congratulations to David, Lieste on attaining the rank of Midshipman.

Well done that man.

Bligh.

Ordinary Seaman
    France

Log Entries
    Name
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Our top poster for December was Simon, aka Monse Haillon
    Thank you, Rob
    I am honoured, first medal on the Anchorage.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thank you for all your posts last month Simon. We would have been a bit thin without them.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

For the second month in succession Monse Hallion is our top monthly poster, and now receives the Bronze medal.

Congratulations Simon.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Monse also managed to do the double for January and picked up the Medal for Thread Starter as well.

Congratulations once again Simon.

Bligh.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

A double "Well Done", Simon! Keep the conversations going!

Excellent. Well done Simon!

Ordinary Seaman
    France

Log Entries
    Name
    Simon

Thank you.
    This a fantastic game, discovering it very lately, years afters Wings of Glory.
    I intend to be active with my friend and gaming partner Tim Honier.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Just noticed that Redcoat was on today, and realized that he was due his 10 year medal on the 13th of last month.

So Julián, congratulations also to you sir.

Bligh.

Thanks for the medal ten years

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another recipient of his 10 year Medal is Neil, aka Union Jack.

Congratulations sir.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The Top poster award medal for February is awarded to David, aka Lieste.
    Congratulations Midshipman.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

For the second month running the top thread starter goes to Simon, Monse.

Congratulations again seaman.

Bligh.