Thread: Hammerhead 2018 March 3

Default Hammerhead 2018 March 3

I have received the invite for this show again and once again Sails will be represented, will be looking for Vollunteers to assist so make a note and pop along to join us or say hello

Admiral of the Blue.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

You can count me in as usual Chris.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

put. e doe as a "probable" :)

Admiral of the Blue.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hope you can make it Dave.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Received the cofirmation mail for the show, the SGN table is down as GB07

Looking for vollunteers to assist for this show, currently myself and Ensign Patch, I am also assuming Bligh

If you there pop along and say hello

Admiral of the Blue.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yes Chris.
    I also hope that Cpt. Kiwi, and Gary will be with us all being well.
    Will Simon and yourself require a berth for the night as usual?
    rob.

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Gary

I should hopefully be there! Looking at previous posts, is this still at the Newark Showground (Next to the Air Museum)?
    No-one expects a ship full of dwarves.

Admiral of the Blue.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Oh yes!
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Yes Chris.
    I also hope that Cpt. Kiwi, and Gary will be with us all being well.
    Will Simon and yourself require a berth for the night as usual?
    rob.
    Yes please Rob, if you ok with that.

Admiral of the Blue.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

That will be fine Chris.
    Se you then.
    Did you have any luck finding any of those Sloop boxes?
    Rob.

An entertaining day for me and Simon at least yesterday.
    Unfortunately my poor French frigates were no match for Simons Pirates loosing every game.
    We unfortunately did not get many punters join us unlike the Wings chaps, but those that did really enjoyed it and I do believe we are the reason both starter sets available at the show were sold.
    So again those who stop and play are impressed enough to indulge but its getting people to play.
    One of the starter sets was on sale from someone selling up as he had no one to play and so it was no use to him, bargain for the chap buying as it went for 40!

But for me its still a great game and I enjoyed the day, looking forward to the next show in a couple of weeks at Hammerhead