Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Bill, aka ares04 from Texas.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is John, aka Perfessor5646 from Kentucky.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we gleaned another shipmate from the good old US of A. He is Joe. aka jwwise from Mississippi.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have another new shipmate from the USA. He is Adam, aka dollburger from Minneapolis.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a shipmate joins us from Australia. He is Robert, aka RobertR from Balleratt.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today another new shipmate from the USA joins us. He is Eddie, aka Jaedrian from Clarkesville.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from the USA, He is Eric, aka Teamski from Delaware.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we have a new shipmate from Canada. He is John, aka jgarden275 from Nova Scotia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Signing on as a new shipmate today is Rafaell from Poland.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate from the United States today. He is Shea, aka Cook from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a new shipmate from France. He is Alex, aka MrBennett.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Italy. He is FilipKostal from Roma.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a new shipmate. He is Josep, aka IGGY0869 from Spain.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Ham from Maine.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Spain. He is Martin, aka Ulkiorra from Cartagena.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate this evening. This time from Italy we are joined by Mattia, aka sherlock03 from Gioiosa Marea.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another new shipmate today, this time from Australia. He is Dan, aka Danoz from Brisbane.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from France. He is Romeo, aka
    Dubourdieu from Paris.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A second French shipmate joins today. He is Jean, aka epk1942 from Grenoble.

Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 04-18-2020 at 01:11.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A change of tack this morning as I welcome a new shipmate from New Zealand. He is Rhys, aka Panzer_Leader from Aukland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A second new shipmate comes from Poland, and he is Pawel, aka sigmarpriest from Warsaw.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Nick, aka pm479 from Ohio.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome our latest new shipmate from Spain. He is Marc, aka naugra_G from Girona.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new Shipmate joins us from Germany. He is Adolf, aka Bootsmann from Dortmund.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate joins us from Italy. He is Rob aka rasrm from Torino.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate joining us from the USA. He is John, aka EZDieter from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Al, aka Alfras from Arizona.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new Spanish shipmate. He is David, aka tkram from the Asturias.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A second new shipmate today chaps. We are joined by Josh, aka Comte de Grasse from Kansas in the USA.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by a new shipmate from Slovakia. He is Marian, aka Eoliar from Hodrusa-Hamre.

Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 06-28-2020 at 12:30.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate signing on. He is John, aka DeathCon045 from Georgia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have a new shipmate from the USA signing on. He is Joe, aka BPBoomer from Pennsylvania.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from Canada.
    Eliehoenai, aka Danseker from Mirabel, Quebec.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are welcoming a new shipmate from Germany. he is Tim, aka JimWhisker from Bayern.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This one will be of interest to TexaS.
    A new shipmate signing on from Sweden today. He is Bjorn, aka Josiah Peabody, from Stockholm.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from Spain. He is Raul, aka Hikdan from Salamanca.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Dave, aka pastabatman from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Andrew, aka AndrewM from Minnesota.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 06-28-2020 at 12:28.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Unheard of. Two in one day. Another recruit for the US Fleet. This new shipmate being Bryan, aka ufsbrown from Florida.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Russia. He is Aleksei, from Moscow.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate from the USA this afternoon. He is George, aka bullfr0g from Virginia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we have a new shipmate signing on. He is Walarik from the Czech Republic.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate from Chile. He is Christobal, aka crilin96 from
    Peñalolén.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Thomas, aka kptom from New York State.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate who joined in October 18 but has been lost at sea for nearly two years, before signing on. He is Marco, aka Ilfabbra from Italy. Please give him a great welcome when he makes his first post.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate from Singapore joining us. He is Lutz, aka Tryel613.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate has arrived from the USA. heis Nathan. aka nherring from Seattle.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by another new shipmate from the USA. he is Peter, aka Spino from New York.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate this morning. he is Jorge, aka Weaks from Spain.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another shipmate from the good old US. he is San, aka Warriator from California.
    Rob.