Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from Sweden joining us. He is Petter, aka pistol-pete from Varmland.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A belated shipmate who was a victim of the reboot is Martes from Spain, who has already posted some pictures of ships.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Eric, aka ebrown3k from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by Thomas, aka Hogey62. He hails from Koeln in Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by G. He goes under the acronym of colophonic and comes from Iowa.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Daniel, aka dkim06 from Washington State.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Whilst I was busy welcoming Daniel, anoother shipmate signed on.
    He is Dara,aka dakeryus from the Netherlands.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new French shipmate. He is Guillaume from the Rhone Alpes.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate joining us from Germany. He is Mariusz, aka Pixantis from Euskirchen.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new member from The United States joins the crew here at the Anchorage.
    He is Matthew, aka James Maddox from Minnesota.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by another shipmate from the U.S.A. He is Joseph, aka jagr68 from Illinois.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by another shipmate from the U.S.A. He is Jeff, aka Cynanbloodbane. from Ohio.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by yet another U.S. shipmate. He is Jesse, aka valadian from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight a new shipmate joins us from Spain. He is Jose Manuel aka, Asrillero from Madrid.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Jakob, aka Glorken from Virginia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by another new shipmate from the U.S.A. He is Steven, aka SMones from Wilmington.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from British Columbia. He is Jason, aka notmyidea from Victoria.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by two new shipmates from the United States. They are Fred, aka FredericJon from Indiana, and Dennis, aka Angus53 from Ohio.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from the USA. signing on. He is Ryan, aka Rfcadow from Litchfield MN.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Vincent from Ontario, Canada.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from Italy. he is Carlo Alberto, aka Cally73 from Modena.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Rafael, aka ElRafa from Singapore.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Edward, aka calgarspimphand from Baltimore.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Australia. He is Mark, aka Mjdsmith from Victoria.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another shipmate from Australia joins the crew. He is Todd, aka artymorty from Barton ACT.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On the 26th of August we were joined by a new shipmate, Clinton, aka Excessium from Illinois USA.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate joins us from South Africa. He is lindsay Hall from Cape Town.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Daniel, aka Daniel Weitz from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have another new shipmate from the USA. He is Scott, aka grendel2000 from Maryland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome another shipmate from the USA. He is Chris,aka TristanC from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is David, aka djm from Maine.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new member from Spain joins you shipmates. He is Pere, aka Pietrich from Barcelona.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate from the USA berthing at the Anchorage. He is John, aka mh53bose from Alabama.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yes, yet another shipmate from the USA. This one is Alex, aka krejcie2 from Illinois.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a shipmate from Spain. He is Alvaro, aka Alvarogor from Madrid.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Edward, aka hansolo70503 from Oklahoma.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from Germany. He is Andi, aka Tuffelin from Reutlingen.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by Fox, from Lille in Northern France.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today another shipmate from the USA joins us. He is David, aka ExpendableCpt from Pennsylvania.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from Spain. He is Ferrante from Almeria.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we gain a new shipmate from Australia. He is John, aka jkavanagh from New South Wales.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have another new shipmate signing on. He is Olli, aka Moon from Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Never been known before. Four new shipmates signing on in one day. We can now welcome Ben, aka gramacorp from the USA to our ranks.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by an old new shipmate. Teaticket to some of us, but now known as Two sheets. Welcome Pete.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate joins us from Canada. He is Allan, aka Panda's Thumb from Toronto.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate joining us from Spain. He is B, aka Evredd from Alicante.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate joins us from Australia. he is David, aka DavidMac from Melbourne.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A second new shipmate today. Claus, aka Nahtanoj has joined us from Denmark.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate for Sven. He is Marco from Schleswig-Holstein.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Also another American shipmate comes alongside. He is Preston, aka razorbacjac from Arkansas.
    Rob.