Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another shipmate from the USA. He is Matt, aka Bolitho from Ohio.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome Dieter, aka Mueller1950 from Germany to the Anchorage.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome another shipmate from the USA. He is Ty, aka thecrxofix from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a shipmate from the USA once more. He is John, aka imbros from Missouri.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today another US sailor joins the Anchorage. He is Aaron from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a shipmate from Australia. He is Draxon, aka Draxonfly from NSW.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate. He is Ding, aka Jaques Lees from China.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Left over from yesterday, an old friend from the Drome joined us. Bill, aka Wentworth from the USA.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome another new shipmate. He is Tim, aka Trystorp from the Yukon, Canada.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Whilst we have been down we have to welcome a new shipmate. He is Nathan, aka Yikester20 from Kentucky.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by John, aka Johnboy64 from Indiana.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate who actually joined us on the 17th.
    He is Dale, aka Bacardi Ron from Kentucky.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Also a shipmate for today who is Miguel, aka MBG from Barcelona Spain.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today an old shipmate from the Drome. Oliver, aka Kahlerclan from Virginia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is kisunya from Milwaukee.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate signing on from the USA. He is Patrick, aka PAvery007 from Kentucky.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is David,aka DasBuck from Washington State.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Peru. He is Nestor, aka Neto21 from Lima.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our first new shipmate signing on since the meltdown is Andrew from The Gold Coast Australia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a shipmate from Denmark. He is Magnus, aka beef jerky from Copenhagen.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate docks at the anchorage.
    He is Joseph, aka Vman from New York USA.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate from down under. He is Stuart, aka straylight from Glenmore South Australia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today another shipmate joins us from Down Under. He is Oleksandr, aka Don Olessandro from South Australia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by Javier, aka javore from the south of Spain.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Wayne, aka Cleavername from Georgia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by another shipmate from the USA. He is Brent, aka Borg0861 from Utah.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by Andrew, aka Mamachew from Ontario Canada.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate hoves into view. He is Milan, aka janoskim from Prague.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate joins us this morning from the USA. He is Erik, aka Erik Broadsides from L.A.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate just signed on this morning. He is Pierre, aka Lepage from Nantes in France.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from Spain. He is Jose, aka MD80 from Madrid.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Rob, aka robbage from San Juan Island.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate joins us this morning from the USA. He is TMatlack from North Carolina.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Whilst I was on leave yesterday, a new shipmate signed on. He is Pijus, aka Inverairi from Lithuania.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate from Germany joined us here at the Anchorage. He is John, aka Matros3 from Brandenburg.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by a new shipmate from Belgium. He is Bart, aka Coolfrood from Gent.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Charles, aka rcwindward from Virginia Beach.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate from the Czech Republic this evening. He is Pepa aka LastShadow from Prague.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate signed in from Ecuador. He is Fernando, aka navato from Quito.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Paul, aka Regsavage from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Spain. He is Juan Carlos, aka Chartoh from near to Cadiz.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by Chuck whom some of our shipmates will know from the other site.
    He passes under the name of Arkansaschuck/
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by another new shipmate from the USA. He is Josh, aka Powdermonkey from New Hampshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by yet another shipmate from the USA. He is Alex, aka Shawshanks08 from Nebraska.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Sweden, He is Andrew, aka Andrew_Quin.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 03-10-2018 at 02:08.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new crew member from Italy. He is Francesco, aka dettoarcano from Firenze.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Once again this morning a new shipmate graces our Wardroom. He is Bill, aka Bilge Rat from Iowa.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We have had a plethora of new shipmates trying to sign on whilst the Anchorage has been on default setting.
    They are. Paul. aka Paul Martin from USA. Sascha, aka ZaeshGnD from Germany. Michael, aka Radish from Belgium. Philippe, aka Cadet-Boulip from France, and finally Paul,aka Panther2485 from Australia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is john, aka belwin from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by Joseph, aka InjunJo3 from the USA.
    Rob.