Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate joining us from Lithuania. He is Tom, aka Sailingforlife from Vilnius.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate from the USA. He is Mike, aka Mike@fireloce.from Florida.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new Shipmate. He is Sven, aka virticalist from Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Anthony, aka SubSailor770 from Tennessee.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from the United States. He is Peter, aka pegleg pete from Kansas.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another new shipmate signing on. He is Josiah, aka GibbytheBrave from the USA.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate from Switzerland joins us today. He is Peter, aka Peter_H from Bern.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate from Canada joins the Fleet. He is Glenn,aka 1098hummer from Ontario.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

No sooner completed than another Canadian shipmate appeared on the horizon. This time Craig, aka grimsmirk from Alberta.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

And today yet another Canadian shipmate. Michael, aka Brownie39 from Ontario joins the Fleet.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a shipmate from the USA. He is Sherwood, aka Sherwood 925 from Concord, CA.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we have a new shipmate from the UK. He is Jonathan, aka Sablefox from Hertfordshire.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate joins the crew today. He is Giuseppe, aka alaman30 from Italy.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Just in another shipmate from Italy. He is Andrea, aka Lupo from Foggia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Also to make it an unheard of three in a day, From the UK. shipmate Ken, aka Hodekin from near Peterborough.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate Linda, aka geneve from Switzerland to the anchorage.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate from Germany joins the Fleet. He is Peter, aka PetrOs.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a rather enigmatic new shipmate dr, aka doguenoir. He comes from clermont-ferrand in France.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new member from Germany. He is Alex, aka Alabasterio from Leipzig.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Suffolk. He is Pete, aka chazwozzer.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate from Northumberland. He is Mick, aka Mick Body from Tyne and Weir.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Tom, aka Blood from Massachusetts.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate from Tenerife. He is David, aka Mochildor from La Laguna.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome an old shipmate that many of us know from the Drome. He is John, aka Vagabond from Derbyshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Gloucestershire. He is Al, aka Fisher25 from Lechlade.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from the USA. he is Daniel, aka wygz from Oregon.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have a new shipmate from the Russian Federation. He is Anatoliy aka Stavras from Irkutsk.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we have a new shipmate from Canada. He is Chris, aka Last2bhuman.
    He hails from Ontario Province.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have a new shipmate from Gloucestershire joining the Fleet. he is Brian, aka Biffo from Stonehouse.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a shipmate from Ireland. He is Paul, aka Reignth from Louth.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate signing on from Puerto Rico. He is Rolando, aka pajaromuerto from San Juan.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from Norfolk. He is Tim, aka TimTimmington from Kings Lynn.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate from Australia joining us. He is Adrian, aka Ace89 from Alexandria.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 04-02-2019 at 16:10.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new American shipmate joins us. He is Jason, aka Jasonb from Wisconsin.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another messmate joins us from the USA. he is Shane, aka PatLeighFervor from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we had a new English shipmate signing on. He is Pete, aka PeteW from Kent.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate from Belgium. He is stoffelbier from Antwerp.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from Australia. Jose, aka caravel from Queensland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate fro Argentina. He is Sebastian, aka Foxyss from Bahia Blanca.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate signed on this evening. He is Mark, aka Cooksen from North Carolina.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate from Germany this afternoon. He is Chris, aka Lindinho from Bavaria, whom I first met at Prague in Sven's Sails games a few weeks ago.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we also have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Andy, aka Freebird52 from Louisiana.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Down Under. Hannah, aka Topspri15, from Sydney Australia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have gained a new Canadian shipmate. He is Will, aka Landsurfer, from Ontario.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Italy. he is Dino, aka comPVter from San Martino.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Con, aka Conp, from New York.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate joins us from the Czech Republic. He is Daniel, aka Fresco from Morava.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. he is Jeff, aka bssybeep from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Michael, aka Leburn from Mississippi.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight the French Fleet acquire a new shipmate. He is Emmanuel, aka manuringot from Grenoble.

Rob.