Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Glen, aka GlenT from Texas.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another sailor from the USA signing on. He is Spenser, aka Terrordactyl from California.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined from the USA by Joseph, aka Speedbird from North Carolina.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. he is Chad, aka LandPirate from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Jakester, aka Jakester70 from North Dakota.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday we were joined by a shipmate from Canada. He is Craig, aka MortussSum from Ontario.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome an old shipmate to some of us on the Drome. Jim, aka rhodie80 from Ohio joins us at the Anchorage.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today another new member joins us from the USA. He is Robert, aka AlcarUGA from North Carolina.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another new shipmate joins us this evening. He is Ernst, aka ernstgideon from the Czech Republic.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate joining from Iceland, He is Sigurdur from Reykjavik.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by another antipodean shipmate. He is Geoff, aka Flinders from Victoria, Australia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon another new shipmate from the USA joins the Fleet. He is Michael, aka Ariete from New Hampshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have another new shipmate signing on. He is John, aka TokenSailor from California.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate this evening. He is Jon,aka Jow_es from Australia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We have just been joined by a new shipmate smithnovel from the USA.in California.
    He has been introduced by our own John Acton.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate from Australia joins us this evening. he is Paul, aka Mst r O'Brien from Canberra.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate joined us late yesterday. he is Hagbard from Madrid.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Raul, aka roller8 from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have a new shipmate from Australia. He is Tony, aka Tonyck from Sydney.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate signing on from the USA. He is Guy, aka Fosterguy13 from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We also have Stephan joining us. He is StephanS also from the USA.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we were joined by a new shipmate from Denmark. He is Thomas, aka Elkrugmeistro from Copenhagen.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Aaron, aka hedgehobbit from Texas.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by an old messmate from Holland. He is Lex, aka Opdam just sailed over from the Drome to join us all.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Shawn, aka Grumpster2 from Nebraska.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we have another new shipmate from the USA. He is Dennis, aka BriscoCountyJr from Indiana.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome only our sixth new shipmate from the Russian Federation. He is Igor, aka stolib, from Ulyanovsk.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Malcolm, aka Cairn12 from Maryland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate from the USA joins us this morning. He is John, aka diaposis18 from Minnesota.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate from the USA this morning. He is David, aka davot from Kentucky.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from the Czech Republic, He is Freiby. Daniel please take him under your wing.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we can welcome another new shipmate from the United States. He is George, aka Marlinpike from Arizona.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Brent, aka Ivancant from Indiana.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Australia. He is Mark, aka Mark43 from Adelaide.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from The USA. he is Juan, aka Mr_Zorro from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the Czech Republic, he is Marek, aka panmarek from Prague.

Daniel please note!

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Lourdes, aka Luty from Spain.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from the USA. he is Brian, aka Brian E from Williamsburg in Virginia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Andrew, aka eveningtoast from Illinois.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday evening we were joined by a new shipmate. He is Barnabas from Hungary.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Hadrian, aka Xenophon from New York.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate from Australia joins us. He is Richard, aka rct75001 from New South Wales.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate joins us from Germany. He is Chuck, aka Bone from Bremen.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Matt, aka Matt6 from New York State.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another new shipmate from the USA he is Stephen, aka Areodude85 from Connecticut.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Spain. He is Miguel, aka ajmjm from Sevillia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a new mariner from Italy. He is Giorgio, aka Supremis from Pianengo.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Canada. He is Bill, aka Canada Bill from Alberta.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by an old shipmate to some of us. He is Paul, aka Shadow Dragon from the Drome and hails from Ontario Province in Canada.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate comes alongside. he is James, aka JimBlkHwk from Virginia USA.

Rob.