Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you may know, registration for the 2017 Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Ohio is now open! Planning for the convention is well under way for many groups, including the Buckeye Gamers in Flight, the Wings of Glory Aerodrome, and Sails of Glory Anchorage. I have been waiting for a bit of information to come in, so that I can create our event grid accordingly. I do need to start gathering up specific event information at this time, thus this post.

This year, I will be taking event submissions from not only the local club members and members of the WoG Aerodrome, but also will be posting this on select sites and groups on the web. Basically, if you are a fan of either WWI or WWII Wings of Glory, or Sails of Glory, are planning to attend the event, and have decent GM and people skills, I would invite you to submit an event!

As I said, the event grid has not been finalized yet, and submitting an event does not guarantee you a slot. All submissions will be weighed carefully before any final decisions are made. We are looking for both historical and non-historical fantasy events. Creativity and/or detail should be key ingredients. Our events will be run on 5’x8’ tables and are typically geared towards larger groups of players. “Eye Candy” on the table can be a very effective way of drawing in new players, and is something I will be looking for as well. This is our seventh year of running these events at the Origins Game Fair, with 150+ separate events logged so far. We work very hard at filling our events, so I will be working very hard to help you fill yours if it is chosen!

If you would like to submit an event, then please download the submission form found at this link: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AnhAA8c4sNwOiKQzY2rU3ed_GyHl9w

Simply fill out the form completely please, and return it via e-mail to cowman2697@gmail.com

If you have ANY questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at the above email address!

If you are looking for information on the 2017 Origins Game Fair, it can be found at http://originsgamefair.com/

I do live in the Columbus area, and if you are planning to submit an event, and/or come play with us, and need help finding a local hotel, please feel free to contact me as well. It is going to be a busy week in the city, and a lot of hotels are already booked solid. I should be able to help you find a reasonable room close to the convention center, possibly with bus service!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Ken Head [Buckeye Gamers in Flight]