Thread: Modeling Webpage

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Carl

Default Modeling Webpage

I apologize if this link has been posted somewhere else here before, but I could not find it. The War Artisan has created 1/900 scale ships that are perfect for sails of glory. I have made several already. There are a wide variety of models to choose from and can be easily modified for size and decor. I'll post some pics of the ones I built soon.

http://warartisan.com/ships/1900_scale_ships

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Not at all Carl
    I am grateful for your posting these for us to peruse. I well know that a number of shipmates make card aircraft, and may well be glad of a cheap alternative to recreate some of the unobtainable ships.
    Thanks.
    Rob.

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    howard

War Artisan are excellent kits, you can can get a free 1/900 kit as a sample.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I wonder if in this case bigger would be better for The Santissima should it be released? I assume that with a bit of chicanery on the printer it could easily be reduced to 1,000th scale.
    Rob.

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jazerjay View Post
    I apologize if this link has been posted somewhere else here before, but I could not find it. The War Artisan has created 1/900 scale ships that are perfect for sails of glory. I have made several already. There are a wide variety of models to choose from and can be easily modified for size and decor. I'll post some pics of the ones I built soon.

http://warartisan.com/ships/1900_scale_ships
    Thanks for the link. I've see a lot of wonderful examples of his work on "The Miniatures Page". Echoing Rob's point I hope he produces some Spanish and French ships down the line (Dutch and Russian too, for that matter)?
    "It's not the towering sails, but the unseen wind that moves a ship."
    –English Proverb