Thread: New Members.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by another new shipmate from the North West. He is Graham, aka Grec1805 from Merseyside.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 01-24-2018 at 02:36.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we welcome a shipmate of McDorf's. Kirstie, aka Riftali is from my neck of the woods in Notts.
    rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by Adam, aka durrati, a new shipmate from Dorset.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we have another new shipmate. He is Nigel, aka Dowters from Leicestershire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from Cambridgeshire. He is David, aka DavidMann1963.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by Richard, aka moldymojo from Suffolk.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new Shipmate from Merseyside. He is Phil, aka Pooshon from St. Helens.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate Bill, aka Bilge Rat, an ex pat Englishman living in the States but who wishes to join the British Fleet.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are belatedly joined by a new shipmate from Scotland. He is Ian, aka Victor Von.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by Ken, aka Kendo353 from Devon.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from Lancashire, he is Hugo, aka DonH from Liverpool.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we belatedly welcome Tim, aka Shtim from the Nederlands but based in London.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Bristol. He is Pete, aka Lord Dasper.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

For the first time in a month we have a new shipmate signing on. He is Gerard, aka JT Cornpone from Yorkshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This month's new shipmate is Dave, aka Fenthedog from Lancashire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are welcoming a new recruit from Staffordshire. He is Phillip, aka Freeworld007.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate from Surrey joins us. He is Luis Claudio- Jaramillo from Kingston upon Thames.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate hails into view. he is Michal, aka the grand Phuba, from Scotland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight a new shipmate from kent. Lawrence, aka Uber Tek from Sittingbourne.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the U.K. He is John, aka JBE from Surrey.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a shipmate joins us from Bristol. He is Philip, aka gorgon from near Kingswood.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from Herefordshire. He is David, aka DaveinLedbury.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday we gained a new shipmate from Sussex. He is David, aka Bert66 from Worthing.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Yorkshire. He is Ian, aka Private_Pike from the City of York itself.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a shipmate joins us from London. He is Nick Diaconou.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday evening we were joined by a new shipmate from Nottinghamshire. He is Simon. aka Silockwood from Mansfield.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the U.K. He is Edward, aka Kustenjaeger from Surrey.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have another new shipmate joining us. He is Jonathan, aka carojohn from Devon.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from Tyne and weir. He is Dave, aka Rubbsalot.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from Norfolk. He is Tim, aka TimC from Yarmouth.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday we had a new shipmate join us. He is Adrian, aka arprince from Cheshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from my neck of the woods in Nottingham. Geoff, aka Captain Smithers, is an old gaming friend of my own.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon, a new shipmate joins us from Surrey. He is Phillip aka vine022 from Leatherhead.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Hertfordshire. He is Paul, aka Tiger2 from Watford.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate from Scotland. He is Fred, aka FredWorthingham from Duns.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate to the British Fleet. He is Richard, aka scottie2345 from Rutland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we were joined by a new shipmate from Lancashire. He is Rob, aka FreeFragUK from Preston.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

After a three month silence we have recruited another British shipmate. He is Pete, aka Rosbif from Folkstone.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Northern Ireland. He is Paul, aka pauloconnor from Belfast.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate graces us with his presence today. He is Andrew, aka Simplyandy from Kernow.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome aboard a new shipmate.He is Henry Turner from London.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our first new shipmate of the year is Steve, aka Snwcookie from Cambridgeshire.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from Scotland. He is John, aka Sandancer76 from Clackmannanshire.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate joins us today. He is Ian, aka Frunobulax from London.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from Merseyside. He is Kenneth, aka Monty crew from Liverpool.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight a new shipmate joins us from Weston super Mare. He is barry, aka Brasidas69.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a shipmate from the South West. He is David, aka Lieste from Bath.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our first new shipmate for this month joins us from Bristol tonight. He is Nick ,aka Brushworx.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our first recruit since May. Your new shipmate is another Simon, aka, T1ckL35 from Sheffield.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by another new shipmate. He is Martin, aka martinthorold from Suffolk.

Rob.