Thread: Counter Set Stats?

Default Counter Set Stats?

Is there a download anywhere with the stats for the counter sets? e.g. how many type A, B, C, etc counters and the breakdown of the damage types in each group... possibly with a master list of how many of each of all the other counters in a box set or extra counter pack? Looking for something that's both a checklist and can help give an overview of the type of damage each class of damage causes...?

Quote Originally Posted by Mycenius View Post
    Is there a download anywhere with the stats for the counter sets? e.g. how many type A, B, C, etc counters and the breakdown of the damage types in each group... possibly with a master list of how many of each of all the other counters in a box set or extra counter pack? Looking for something that's both a checklist and can help give an overview of the type of damage each class of damage causes...?
    Damage Chit Set Break Down.xlsx

That is an Excel spreadsheet with the chit set breakdowns.

2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Paul

Are you looking for a more detailed breakdown by counter type then the one on pages 58 & 59 in the Rulebook?

If that is the case, then the Excel sheet Bob mentioned above is the only source that breaks down the A, B, C, D, & E numbers in detail over what the book does.
    "War is the greatest game Man can play!" BG George B. McClellan

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Lydia View Post
    Damage Chit Set Break Down.xlsx

That is an Excel spreadsheet with the chit set breakdowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Paul View Post
    If that is the case, then the Excel sheet Bob mentioned above is the only source that breaks down the A, B, C, D, & E numbers in detail over what the book does.
    Cheers Chaps - that's the thing! How come it's not in the files section? (or at least I can't find it).

2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Mycenius View Post
    Cheers Chaps - that's the thing! How come it's not in the files section? (or at least I can't find it).
    Many of the files have been corrupted or eliminated in the two hacks of the site. I hope one of these days the folks that originally posted those files would repost them!
    "War is the greatest game Man can play!" BG George B. McClellan

Quote Originally Posted by John Paul View Post
    Many of the files have been corrupted or eliminated in the two hacks of the site. I hope one of these days the folks that originally posted those files would repost them!
    One of us could...

I'm gonna tweak that spreadsheet and add some simple data analysis so will upload once I do...

BTW - what's the Alternate set of data in it?

John,

I don't have a valid explanation, but I never uploaded this spreadsheet. I have just finished uploading all my version 10 grease pencil ship charts, perhaps when they are available I'll up load the chit statistics.

Bob

Cheers Bob!

John, if you like to modify and post this spread sheet, I'm okay with that also.

Bob

John, if you like to modify and post this spread sheet, I'm okay with that also.

Bob
    Cheers Bob - I was just gonna do some statistical analysis on the bottom...

Can you explain what the alternative set of damage chits is about?

John,

The alt damage was playing with the chits to cut some of the outlier and crew damage. Never used it, but it was a thought. We've had some games that have ended with ships loosing all crew and not even down the first entire damage box (and the ship was not boarded).

You can remove that if you like, I would if I were to upload it.

Bob

John,

The alt damage was playing with the chits to cut some of the outlier and crew damage. Never used it, but it was a thought. We've had some games that have ended with ships loosing all crew and not even down the first entire damage box (and the ship was not boarded).

You can remove that if you like, I would if I were to upload it.

Bob
    Cheers Bob - and no worries.

Updated File now uploaded to the file section: A Damage Chit Summary & Analysis.

Hopefully I have got the added stats right!

Chain shot is definitely a better choice than grapeshot.