Thread: Repaints to create Kickstarter ships

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Parker

Default Repaints to create Kickstarter ships

Hello all,
    I missed out on the Kickstarter due to a variety of reasons (no money, got burned on the Up Front KS and spent way to much on WGF) so am obsessed with getting the KS exclusive ships after getting at least one of all the starter/wave 1/wave 2 ships. I bought extra copies of the Hermione, Cleopatra, Bellerophon and Le Berwick and am about to repaint to match the KS ships. I found images of the ship mats in the forum, are there any scans online of the base and ship cards or could someone post those? Thanks for any assistance.

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by xmbalmr View Post
    Hello all,
    I missed out on the Kickstarter due to a variety of reasons (no money, got burned on the Up Front KS and spent way to much on WGF) so am obsessed with getting the KS exclusive ships after getting at least one of all the starter/wave 1/wave 2 ships. I bought extra copies of the Hermione, Cleopatra, Bellerophon and Le Berwick and am about to repaint to match the KS ships. I found images of the ship mats in the forum, are there any scans online of the base and ship cards or could someone post those? Thanks for any assistance.
    Thanks to David the KS ship logs are here (go all the way to the bottom of the post). I've not seen any scans of the KS base cards or ship cards though.

http://sailsofglory.org/showthread.p...ight=ship+logs

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Parker

Big favor to ask. Can someone scan in the base and ship cards for the KS Exclusive ships? Thanks again for any help.

Midshipman
    Germany

Log Entries
    Name
    Jörg

Sometimes there are the Kickstarter ships offered at ebay, no need to reprint them at all.