Blog Entries
    Name
    Kenneth

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Oooookay -- wonder why the Large, Ill-Tempered Fish has smoke pouring out the gills.... (I don't even see a power line.)

2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Kenneth

Derek Nobbs is a 34 year old artist who lives and paints in the pacific northwest. This painting is part of a series called "Dead Mens Tales". His stuff deals with macabre depictions of death in old timey formats. You can find his art on skateboards or as tattoos on various human beings who should know better. But his art is intriguing. As far as I know, he doesn't explain them, he just draws them, but he has a fascination with odd sea stories of lost and missing souls. So, it's OK to make up your own stories for his illustrations. He shows in various galleries around the country and has become quite pricey. I think the story here is about a sailor eaten by a shark after his ship sank and that's his smoke coming out of the shark's gills. That's a shark tooth on the coffin.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Very cool, Kenneth. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check out his blog.

"or as tattoos on various human beings who should know better." Interesting statement.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato