Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who HAS NOT received their KS

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Um, oops--that prior list should read 9 Crew Decks, not 9 Terrain Packs.

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Arrived at drop last Wednesday, took possession last night--all present and accounted for, so it's safely ensconced in Remote Storage.

Now I need to hope they have leftover Captain/Crew Decks that I can buy another half dozen for Wave 2... forgot about the double-sided logs. :(

Ordinary Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Andrew

I received mine today.

Still nothing. E-mailed Ares for tracking numbers and awaiting reply. If they went out on 1/13 then normally I would have a UPS shipment from Indiana by now.

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Ted

Not received mine yet. I have a tracking number and it shows the package in UK customs since Tuesday 21 Jan. No estimate of delivery, and I don't know how long that should take. I've had no contact from UK customs.

Edit as of 2 Feb: Contacted UK customs a couple days ago, and the package was held up because of the ridiculously low valuation of $5, which they questioned. But they hadn't gotten around to asking for more information yet. They wanted a copy of my invoice, so I FAXed it to them with an explanation. I see from tracking that it is now with ParceForce, and customs charges are due. So now I have to wait for ParcelForce to send me an invoice in the post, with their additional handling fee, so I can pay it and THEN hopefully get my delivery. I don't know how much it will be, but I suspect it won't be cheap.

Edit as of 4 Feb: Got my invoice from ParcelForce and paid it, 44 sterling and change. Hopefully the package will arrive soon!

Edit as of 5 Feb: I got mine! Still need to check the inventory though....

Done! all good!
    Last edited by Tradewinds Ted; 02-06-2014 at 04:56.

2nd Lieutenant
    Serbia

Log Entries
    Name
    Heмaњa

They do make some awful mistakes, but I hope they learnt something. I'm sad to hear about problems people still have with their shipments.
    Also, I hope next Kickstart* will not suffer such "child diseases").

*("Oars of Glory"? )

Landsman
    Denmark

Log Entries
    Name
    Rene

hey all, I still have not received my Pledge, I'm Worldwide Captain
    and bought several Additional ships and other Things, even though I'm a big fan of Ares I am disappointed that i still has not receiving my Pledge, we now have January 26.

sincerely,
    Rene Flex.

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusflex View Post
    hey all, I still have not received my Pledge, I'm Worldwide Captain
    and bought several Additional ships and other Things, even though I'm a big fan of Ares I am disappointed that i still has not receiving my Pledge, we now have January 26.

sincerely,
    Rene Flex.
    Rene, I've seen your posts on Kickstarter and am very sorry to hear you've still not received your ships. I'm certain Ares will make it right, but even so the waiting and frustration must be very difficult for you.

Still no response to my query last week about tracking numbers and now the Ares crew is off to the Nuremberg Toy Fair for a week.

I have been communicating through e-mail, maybe I need to post on KS as well.

Landsman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Martin

My worldwide lieutenant KS parcel arrived yesterday and all present and correct but cost me additional customs charges!

Midshipman
    Scotland

Log Entries
    Name
    Gaz

My friend recieved his "add ons" but still hasn't got his ww lieutenant box. He's been in contact via the KS site and is waiting to be updated. Whilst not in Ares control in any way the despatch and warehousing of this project has been a bit of a letdown. There doesn't appear to have been any "pre dispatch" quaility control, with people getting double orders (glad they went to honest chaps :) ) and some getting nothing. Must be very frustrating for those yet to recieve when it's possible to buy retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz67 View Post
    My friend recieved his "add ons" but still hasn't got his ww lieutenant box. He's been in contact via the KS site and is waiting to be updated. Whilst not in Ares control in any way the despatch and warehousing of this project has been a bit of a letdown. There doesn't appear to have been any "pre dispatch" quaility control, with people getting double orders (glad they went to honest chaps :) ) and some getting nothing. Must be very frustrating for those yet to recieve when it's possible to buy retail.
    I agree. I just received my tracking number from Roberto. It is likely that my LT pledge was one package that the warehouse misplaced! I should be getting it today, but of course we are in the middle of another snowstorm!! Fortunately I am home so no chance of it being left in the wet snow. (Unfortunately SWMBO is home too, so there will be an interrogation! )

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by DeRuyter View Post
    I agree. I just received my tracking number from Roberto. It is likely that my LT pledge was one package that the warehouse misplaced! I should be getting it today, but of course we are in the middle of another snowstorm!! Fortunately I am home so no chance of it being left in the wet snow. (Unfortunately SWMBO is home too, so there will be an interrogation! )
    Is it a viable option to be outside 'shoveling' snow all day in order to intercept the package?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmoss View Post
    Is it a viable option to be outside 'shoveling' snow all day in order to intercept the package?
    The UPS man got there before I went outside to shovel. Box safely intercepted! It was when I opened the box that the horror began. (I could now post in the KS Fiasco thread!). Mats rolled up in plastic, check, Starter Set, check, AA wood stuff, check, extra counters, check, KS ships 2x SoL check, frigates.........

List of missing items:

EB LT
    2x KS frigates
    Terrain Packs
    Smoke Marker sets
    Damage Counter Bags A, B, E

Extras
    Le Berwick
    Hermione
    Damage Bag C
    Extra Ability deck

Plenty of room for this in the same box. (only one Tr#) Of course no packing slip either. Seems like a very rushed last minute job by someone who didn't care or started drinking before the end of the shift!

Alternatively the warehouse has run out of stuff, which I don't want to think about given the missing KE exclusives. E-mail sent straight away to Roberto.

I still consider myself in the running for the last to receive their pledge at this point.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

I am sorry to hear this, Eric. I hope you will receive all of your items safely, soundly, and soon.

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Eric, that is beyond unfortunate. After waiting this long and then have missing items is really terrible. I'm sorry for the frustration this must be causing you?

Finally received a second box presumably with my missing items, but........wait for it..........this time they packed the wrong items!! Also one of the ship boxes was pretty well crunched - luckily no damage to the ship.

On the bright side I did get most of the missing items. Now I have 2x 'D' damage bags and no 'C' bag and 2x Fougueux and no HMS Juno. Also no smoke markers. Sigh... Really the main item is the KS ships, I can live w/o the bag and markers. I did offer to send back the extra Fougueux.

Sent off another e-mail to Roberto notifying him of the mix up. Well they say that 3rd time is a charm...

Eric