Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santisima Trinidad-Langton 1/1200 Build

Hi Jim, well not too prolific on the blog front. I actually did 6 new posts in the last week, but nothing for several months prior to that. I have been worrying about Rory and have had lesser medical issues of my own that have made it hard to do any modeling or gaming. Glad to see you are still at it strong. I stop in here from time to time to drool over Rob's latest terrain creations

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Vol.
    Good to hear from you again.Hope your medical problems are now sorted.
    You may get to see my latest effort at emulating Julien's superb modelling if I can only find out where I put all the spare buildings last week!

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    Hi Jim, well not too prolific on the blog front. I actually did 6 new posts in the last week, but nothing for several months prior to that. I have been worrying about Rory and have had lesser medical issues of my own that have made it hard to do any modeling or gaming. Glad to see you are still at it strong. I stop in here from time to time to drool over Rob's latest terrain creations
    Hey Vol. What's up with Rory? I saw he checked in on The Miniatures Pages on April 2nd? Hope he's not sick with the viral crud that hit me and many others over winter? I was pretty much out of action for several weeks. I trust your medical issues are resolving themselves? Will have to run over to your blog and see what you've posted recently. I haven't been modeling much since the cataract surgery last March, but Dave's work on the Santisima got me back on the Anchorage more regularly. Like you I had been checking in off and on all along. Take care of yourself.
    "It's not the towering sails, but the unseen wind that moves a ship."
    –English Proverb