Thread: Sail on the Horizon...KS Survey Approaching!

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Lawrence

Default Sail on the Horizon...KS Survey Approaching!

Received the following. Not to spam by posting something most of us probably already have, but it's exciting news and perhaps someone hasn't seen it in their mail yet.

Sails of Glory Backers!

Sorry for keeping you in a long calm - the wind is soon going to blow again!

We are now preparing the survey to collect from you all the information required to ship your rewards.

As you know, this was Ares' first Kickstarter, and the way Kickstarter is organized, we only realized at the end of the project how inadequate the Kickstarter survey is to collect information on a project like this one is. Even the commercial systems available to support this phase of KS projects were not suffiicient for our purposes.

In the last couple of weeks, we got a system designed good enough to collect and export this information properly, and we're finally in the last steps of doing that. Please expect the instructions about how to provide us with final information in the course of the coming week.

Thanks again for making this project a great success!

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Michael

I received it too. It's not the first time I have seen this complaint about the functionality of the KS survey. Makes me wonder if/when KS will ever get around to improving it.

Having said that...WOOT! Can't wait!

Ordinary Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Roger

I can't even get a reply from KS about how they index/view games. No I don't want to see staff pics of the week, or last years most successfully funded games.