PDA

View Full Version : Permission to come aboard sir?

Volunteer
02-02-2013, 06:49
Reporting for duty sir! I just discovered this ship while sailing through the internet seas. It looks like a fine ship sir and I'll do my part to keep her sails trimmed.

7eat51
02-02-2013, 06:55
Welcome aboard from central Illinois. You will find the captain and crew here to be wonderful people.

Gunner
02-04-2013, 19:03
Let me try this again on the right thread.

Welcome from Arizona, Vol.
What is Vol short for?

Volunteer
02-05-2013, 03:58
Just me. That's my name. Named after my great uncle, who was named after my great-great grandfather. I wanted to name my kids Vol. I and Vol. II, but my wife had other ideas. I chose Volunteer because I end up getting volunteered a lot at work and at home. Any time someone is thinking they need a volunteer, they realize they've already said my name.

7eat51
02-05-2013, 07:04
Vol. I and Vol. II - wonderful.

Just me. That's my name. Named after my great uncle, who was named after my great-great grandfather. I wanted to name my kids Vol. I and Vol. II, but my wife had other ideas. I chose Volunteer because I end up getting volunteered a lot at work and at home. Any time someone is thinking they need a volunteer, they realize they've already said my name.

Comte de Brueys
02-05-2013, 08:59
Bonjour Volunteer.

Welcome on board.

Gunner
02-05-2013, 09:09

Ha, ha, ha. Great story Vol.

Cmmdre
03-30-2013, 19:07
Welcome aboard.