PDA

View Full Version : Royal Hajj sales of Sails.

Bligh
08-25-2023, 09:13
Keith has put up these ships for sale on the Drome.

SGN

1x SGN201A HMS Victory new in box $15 PENDING
1x SGN202A USS Constitution new in box $15 PENDING

Starter Set, some water damage; $40
HMS Defence perfect condition, sealed maneuver deck
All other minis are perfect but the cards have water damage. Would only be good for replacement cards
Various cards, counters and terrain that were not damaged.
Perfect, sealed additional ship mats
5x Sets AA acrylic smoke cloud markers
No box

Dobbs
08-25-2023, 16:32
I have sent off a request about the starter set.

Bligh
08-26-2023, 00:43
Hope you are lucky Dobbs. It looks like some very useful mats etc. Worth the price for the ships alone IO would say.
Rob.

Stumptonian
08-26-2023, 21:12
I have sent off a request about the starter set.

So have I, but I deferred to you.
:thumbsup:

Dobbs
08-27-2023, 16:04
So have I, but I deferred to you.

Aww, thanks Pete. If you want any of the ship mats or cards I can send them to you. I'm after the models and the chits.

Stumptonian
08-30-2023, 11:28
Aww, thanks Pete. If you want any of the ship mats or cards I can send them to you. I'm after the models and the chits.

Ship mats was my major interest, although having spare ships wouldn't have hurt. (not to mention Keith's custom wind markers)
I passed on this when initially posted on the Aerodrome but did snag the Victory and Constitution
Let me know what you want for them and I can PayPal you the funds.

Alpenjon
09-01-2023, 06:58
Hi there, I would be interested in these items:

Acrylic Cloud markers

Are they still available? How would I pay and what does shipping to Switzerland cost?

Thanks and best regards

Dan

Stumptonian
09-01-2023, 13:03
Hi there, I would be interested in these items:

Acrylic Cloud markers

Are they still available? How would I pay and what does shipping to Switzerland cost?

Thanks and best regards

Dan

Dan
I got the Victory and Constitution when the sale was first posted (shown as Pending)
I believe Dobbs got the rest.

:drinks:

Dobbs
09-04-2023, 16:12
Ship mats was my major interest, although having spare ships wouldn't have hurt. (not to mention Keith's custom wind markers)
I passed on this when initially posted on the Aerodrome but did snag the Victory and Constitution

Pete, let me see what arrives on this end and I'll keep you informed. PM me your address and I'll see what shipping is like.

Bligh
09-05-2023, 00:42
Hi Jim.
Do you mean the Mats which you place the ship logs into? I have a lot of spares, but not with the chits in them.

Rob.

Dobbs
09-09-2023, 05:58

After taking out what I wanted, this is what's left:

1 pack of ship mats
2 range rulers
4 packs of chits for ship mats (in addition to the ones in the mats)
1 pack of wind chits
1 pack of fortifications and some land features (may not be complete).
10 plastic smoke counters (paper has been removed on the side with the squiggles)
1 pack of captain and crew cards
1 bag of brown damage chits
1 unopened D deck
1 used A deck
1 used B deck
1 incomplete and water damaged A deck (with some undamaged cards)

What would you like?

Dobbs
09-09-2023, 07:41

Here's an interesting aside. Instead of Terpsichore, this was included as one of the 4 ships. I believe it's one of the Kickstarter ships.

I only wanted a frigate for the masts. Are these ships rare enough that I should swap with someone for a more common ship instead of cutting it up? The base card is missing, though I have the Ship card.

Nightmoss
09-09-2023, 10:01

Here's an interesting aside. Instead of Terpsichore, this was included as one of the 4 ships. I believe it's one of the Kickstarter ships.

I only wanted a frigate for the masts. Are these ships rare enough that I should swap with someone for a more common ship instead of cutting it up? The base card is missing, though I have the Ship card.

Hey Dobbs,
The Kickstarter ships did sell for a premium price, but I wasn't able to track down any specific prices currently on Noble Knight Games. However, I did see that someone is selling a collection on Noble Knights:

https://www.nobleknight.com/P/2147996497/Sails-of-Glory-Collection-3---Base-Game--30-Ships

And someone else is selling a collection on Ebay, with the Ebay collection including the Kickstarter ships:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126075141278?hash=item1d5aa9fc9e:g:CY0AAOSwdwJk8fcx&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA0PyDx%2BM0NzRqYDd%2FaUqKR%2FXPwZB0g0PE%2FGVuRUwzsV%2BkbyFy%2BNMFW4F0tzJA46fM6jQ39sOk%2Bpcqj5UlsH8ip8dklvjXmjdteZLiZdaPRgLsYRS%2BbiU07GQbWlZg3i%2F3ko%2F7qreJjHduyfYs4FxDLDlkmKVxCiv mMj6ecsLKETUu04jnsj6J5Bq8XXxJqRVrwHQ9rlDI%2Frjy0AEmIMXzoAOZnm43QwESblJ2%2FXVPZWToMFdzBrBBXFIQp9F2nkIaP5%2Fl3qkbGomkY5oUBB6xIfY%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR6TAhqrPYg

I think prices are tad high on the one collection, but if you're a completionist, maybe not?

All that being said you might look to trade someone for the KS ship you have in hand?

Cheers,
Jim

Stumptonian
09-09-2023, 18:14

Ship Mats is my primary interest, but wouldn't say no to:

2 range rulers
1 pack of fortifications and some land features (may not be complete).
10 plastic smoke counters (paper has been removed on the side with the squiggles)
1 pack of captain and crew cards
1 bag of brown damage chits

Thanks,
Pete

Dobbs
09-10-2023, 10:48
Pete, I'll put all that in a box and take it off to the Post Office and let you know pricing.

Stumptonian
09-10-2023, 13:12
Pete, I'll put all that in a box and take it off to the Post Office and let you know pricing.

Sounds good.