PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

David Manley
11-05-2012, 06:00
Afternoon chaps, ADSL connectivity has been restored now that our move to our hidden countryside base has been completed (not on fibre optic yet, but coming soon I hope) so I shall be on a bit more regularly to see what intresting snippets ahev have popped up. That said our new HQ does seem to be rather overrun with cavalry mounts at the moment, which are taking a lot of my time (but we do have a waterway bounding the HQ's northern perimeter and some waterborne transport being added to the TO&E may be in the offing :)

Looking forward to reaidng back through the posts to learn from Chris how crap the RN really was :D

Coog
11-05-2012, 11:39
Great to have you back. The site has definitely missed its number one champion of the British Navy!

csadn
11-05-2012, 13:51
Looking forward to reaidng back through the posts to learn from Chris how crap the RN really was :D

Nah -- I've been leaving that to Coog; he makes the point *far* more effectively than ever I could. :)

[shakes out the full suit; hits the water-sprayers; and disappears over the horizon]

Capt P
11-05-2012, 14:06
Good to have you back. I have to get here more often share my time between the two sites.

Berthier
11-06-2012, 00:13
Nice to see you back here David, we can now get sensible comments on all matters nautical-technical!