PDA

View Full Version : Looking for parts of HMS Bellerophon

Frunobulax
02-13-2021, 03:11
Ahoy there! This is my first post on this site. I just came into possession of the HMS Bellerophon ship model (the Kickstarter exclusive, along with Fougueux), but unfortunately without a plastic tray, manoeuvre deck, ship card or ship log.

Does anyone know which manoeuvre deck HMS Bellerophon uses (I’m guessing D), and what it’s other stats might be so I can mock-up the required cards/log. Alternatively, is there anywhere that has a printable copy of her deck card and log?

Bligh
02-13-2021, 05:12
I can help you with this Ian. The deck is indeed a D.
I have all the required information.Will send you a PM after lunch.
Rob.

Frunobulax
02-13-2021, 05:23
That’s good news, I look forward to your further communication!

Capn Duff
02-17-2021, 03:49
Hi Ian, have you got your ship card etc for Bellerophon yet?

Frunobulax
02-17-2021, 08:31
Yes, I’ve received something I can print out and use thanks to Rob (Bligh). Looking forward to putting HMS Bellerophon to sea before too long.

Capn Duff
02-17-2021, 08:50
:thumbsup: ok, if you need anything for other ships, mats, base insert or card just shout

Frunobulax
02-17-2021, 09:00
:thumbsup: ok, if you need anything for other ships, mats, base insert or card just shout

Just a quick question, so do you have a spare original manoeuvre deck, ship card and ship log for HMS Bellerophon? I mean as opposed to what I have, which I will need to print and mount on card etc.

Capn Duff
02-17-2021, 12:33
Hi Ian, will check my spare decks and let you know.
As for the others, unfortunately no I dont. I can knock up my versions but they would need printing out

I will try and get the info tomorrow afternoon.

Bligh
02-17-2021, 13:08
If not Chris, I have a spare D deck.
Rob,