PDA

View Full Version : New York: Council of Five Nations Cancelled for this Fall

Wentworth
06-15-2020, 06:05
I received notice this morning that the Schenectady Wargamers Association has decided to cancel its 43rd annual Council of Five Nations war game convention to be held in September. :sad:

Bligh
06-15-2020, 12:45
That's a shame Bill, I was rather hoping that things would start rolling again on both sides of the Pond by the Start of September.
We are still holdingour breath about Doncaster in October. So far this year Hammerhead has been the sole show where we have been able to meet up with our shipmates.
Rob.

Wentworth
06-15-2020, 13:13
That's a shame Bill, I was rather hoping that things would start rolling again on both sides of the Pond by the Start of September.
We are still holdingour breath about Doncaster in October. So far this year Hammerhead has been the sole show where we have been able to meet up with our shipmates.
Rob.

I had hopes for the fall as well, but as far as war game conventions over here it has been a "clean sweep down fore and aft".....:sad:

Bligh
06-15-2020, 15:32
What with that and not having any friends around to play at Chez Bligh I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms Bill.
I must get started on the solo campaign. Just haven’t had the heart for it so far.
Rob.

Wentworth
06-15-2020, 16:06
What with that and not having any friends around to play at Chez Bligh I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms Bill.
I must get started on the solo campaign. Just haven’t had the heart for it so far.
Rob.

Me too!